Ellana Minerals Eye Cheek Color in Celebrity Review


Here's a review on Ellana Minerals Eye Cheek Color in Celebrity.

Price: P250.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available at The Ramp at Crossings; Ellana Minerals online

THE VERDICT:

Hey hey hey! Ellana has a new color for their Lip and Cheek Tint and it's aptly called Celebrity. How can you not miss this super bright pink pan of color? It's like a stop light signal that immediately calls out to you and commands you to put your movie star face on and just steal the spotlight! :)))

ELLANA EYE CHEEK COLOR IN CELEBRITY IN DETAIL


If you're looking for the nicest and super affordable cream blush around town, look no further! This baby is the shizz and it still remains as my most favorite Ellana product up to this day. :)

For a detailed review on this product, please click HERE. For the swatch of this product, just click READ MORE!

Celebrity is a bright cool- toned pink that's almost neon. It's a lil' scary in the pan though, but just remember to apply sparingly and layer on when needed! It's super pigmented so I find that one to two layers would suffice, always.

ELLANA EYE CHEEK COLOR IN CELEBRITY IN ACTION


Celebrity gives warm skin tones a pop of fresh pink that looks very pretty. If I'm wearing this shade, I sometimes skip wearing lip color already because it's enough to make my skin glow. It pretty much suits a variety of skin tones, although it may look a bit too strong on alabaster and fairer skin tones. Again, remember to blend, blend, blend, and blend some more! This is now my second favorite Eye Cheek Color from Ellana, next to Diva! :) This shade is not yet available though, but please keep on checking Ellana's website for updates! ;)

ELLANA EYE CHEEK COLOR IN CELEBRITY RATING

Please visit ELLANA MINERALS on Facebook for more information and inquiries. VISIT THIS LINK to order and view Ellana's complete collection.

Disclaimer: The website link I provide in all of my Ellana reviews contains my unique Beauty Advocate ID. This means that I get a small commission from all sales made in here so thank you in advance if you wish to support me. :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I love pink and I would definitely love to have this one on my make up kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the color pay off, I think t can also be use as a lip color but this could be very drying. I thought, it can be a lips and cheek product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cincincin: It's not recommended to be used on the lips anyway. :)

    Knickknacksnix: depends on the application though! :)

    Majorie: Please order from me lol! :D

    Zoe: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)