Reven My Konjac Jelly Face Sponge Review


Here's a review on ReveN My Konjac Sponge.

Price: P450.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available via The Updated Trends on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

I am appalled to know that there are people who are producing fake Konjac Sponges. Is there still anything left on earth that people will never counterfeit?!? Authentic Konjac Sponges have undergone rigorous testing and manufacturing processes, and are certified pure by local FDA agencies, whereas fake sponges may be made from "Konjac" jelly and may contain mold, mildew, and bacteria since it is made from a food grade material. ReveN's Konjac Sponge is one of the widely counterfeited sponges so to be safe, just purchase from a reputable seller and The Updated Trends, I believe, is the authorized distributor of ReveN in the Philippines. Better spend than be sorry!

REVEN MY KONJAC JELLY FACE SPONGE IN DETAIL

ReveN is a Korean brand that specializes in 100% pure and certified Konjac Jelly sponges. Their sponges contain extracts from the waters of Jeju Island. ReveN has quite a range of sponges for the face and body that contain additional ingredients such as Charcoal, Volcanic, and plain-all their sponges are 100% pure, biodegradable, natural, and safe to use even on infants.

More about this sponge after the break!



REVEN MY KONJAC JELLY FACE SPONGE IN ACTION

ReveN's sponge is pre-soaked in water and once you open it, you gotta use it!

Just like other sponges, it expands once wet with water.

And just like other sponges, you can use it on its own to cleanse your skin.

While I prefer using it with my favorite facial cleansers!

This isn't my first time to try a Konjac sponge so I'd be fair and say that they pretty much serve the same purpose and yield the same effects because they're made from the same materials as long as you're getting an authentic one. Compared to The Face Shop's Charcoal Konjac Jelly Sponge and Not A Sponge, this one lasts longer and it doesn't lose its shape and function even if it dries up. I would recommend it to you if Konjac Jelly sponges are essential to your bath and skin care routine because it will last!

REVEN MY KONJAC JELLY FACE SPONGE RATING

Please visit THE UPDATED TRENDS on Facebook for ore information about this product.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I haven't tried this yet but it looks pretty interesting. Would love to give it a shot just to see what it will do on my skin :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried a Konjac sponge before either. O: I agree, it really seems like everything is counterfeited these days. Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New product for me :) I also use sponge when I cleanse but the affordable ones hehe.. Medyo pricey sya, well I think it serves its purpose naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gellie: They have one for the body too :D

    Sincere: Yep, best for those with sensitive skin too!

    jae: Hay, it's so depressing haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im aware that its nice to use sponge when cleansing but I dont know whats with authentic? Will I be able to use it more than the average ones? But I always want to try this new things sometimes. It feels like pampering and splurging on yourself once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cincincin: that, plus it's safe also. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)