Last Minute, No Stress Gift Guide for Men 2017


Welcome to the counterpart of my much- anticipated Last Minute, No Stress Gift Guide for women. Still got no gifts in mind for the special men in your life? I'm sure they will love these.


DAD

SPEND: Vionic Orthotic Footwear (Starts at P4,000.00)

SAVE: BATA Footwear (Starts at P2,000.00)

BRO

SPEND: Memo Paris Fragrances (P10,000.00)

SAVE: Davidoff Coolwater Wave EDT (Starts at P2,500.00)

UNCLE

SPEND: Shiseido Men Skin Care (Starts at P1,000+)

Photo credit: @harusoaperie on Instagram

SAVE: Haru Soaperie Shaving Kit (P795.00)

BEST GUY BUD

SPEND: X-Power Gadget Accessories (Starts at P1,000.00)


Photo credit: Google

SAVE: Aukey Gadget Accessories (Starts at P700.00)

BF/HUSBAND

SPEND: Dienastie Eyewear (Starts at P2,000.00+)

Photo credit: SM Accessories on Facebook

SAVE: SM Accessories Men's (Starts at P200.00+)

Which of these products would you love to give to the special man in your life?

Last Minute, No Stress Gift Guide for Women 2017, CLICK HERE!

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Dami talaga pang Gift.
    Sumilip Po ako sa BATA kahapos sa Mega Mall nakita ko Po mga shoes nila so cute Po pati Yung pang kids na Bubblegum

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gift guide for Men is also a big help, I know a lot of people esp. girls like me having a hard to think what is the best gift for their man. Last minute shopping for your man is very tough one. Klngn tlga either gsto or wala p xa ng gnun item... this list is indeed very helpful with matching the price detail, perfct din s mga nakabudgt un mga gift nila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought your Last Minute, No Stress Gift Guides couldn't get any better! It's great that you're putting up informative posts like this for the male category. So diverse! This is very helpful especially for those who are currently "ngarag" on what to buy their spouses, dads, brothers, friends, etc! Thanks for helping us out with this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these gift suggestions for men. It's hard to find gifts that they will like. This post is a winner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find it hard to look for gifts for guys. Unlike girls, they really seem hard to please. :) So for my dad, it would always be belt, shoes, shorts or if I'm really lazy, money.
    Thanks for sharing this Ms. Martha! I guess I'm going for Haru Soaperie Shaving Kit. My dad would be surprised that I have different gift from last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, for me tlga, 3 main pang gifts sa lalaki ay shades, shoes and perfume! not cologne, perfume for the real man! oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's much easier to think of gift for women especially the kikay ones but for men- I'm kinda clueless. Kasi kung belt or damit baka hindi magkasya. Thanks for the ideas and for giving the affordable options. I'm thinking of giving a perfume to my hubby. I just wish he will like the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really hard to think of a gift for a man. Kasi medyo choosy sila for me. Napapaligiran kasi ako ng mga lalaki kasi I'm an only daughter. And napaka choosy ng mga kapatid and dad ko. Gusto nila branded and sa mall galing yung gift (feeling mayaman) hehe. Unlike kay mama kahit sa tiangge lang ako bumili. Hehe. Thank you for sharing this guide. Useful pa rin naman to sakin kasi at least ngayon pa lang alam ko na kung magkano ang pag iipunan ko. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really hard to think of a gift for man. Kasi choosy sila for me. Napapaligiran kasi ako ng mga lalaki since I'm an only daughter. And napaka choosy talaga ng mga kapatid and dad ko. Gusto nila branded and sa mall galing yung gift nila (feeling mayaman). Unlike my mom, kahit sa tiangge lang okay na. Thank you for sharing this guide. Still useful for me. At least ngayon pa lang alam ko na kung magkano ang pag iipunan ko. 😂

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)