FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 6 Great everyday pink lipsticks for morenas

As always, I'd like to start this post with HAPPY FRIDAY! :D

It's Friday, last day of the week so hustle hard (not too hard though! :D) and enjoy the rest of the week. :)

Today's question just might be good for the weekend because we're going to tackle pinks that will look good on warm skin tone.

Hi Ms. Martha,
Can you recommend pink lipsticks that are good for morenas and for everyday use?
Michelle

Hi Michelle!

Good question! A lot of morenas always have a hard time trying to find a good red lipstick, but I think it's harder to find a pink lipstick that would fit! So here are five good ones to consider trying (and possibly buying!) when you visit the mall this weekend.



- Warm pink with a hint of Peach that amplifies the beauty of warm skin.


- Pink with a hint of rose that's good for medium skin tones as well!


- A warm pink with a hint of lilac. Great for that romantic look!


- For the bold and those who love bright colors, Beautiful Coral Pink gives that pop of color while flattering warm skin at the same time.


- A nice midtone pink.


- A dusty pink with a hint of rose that's good for darker skin tones.

Let me know your everyday pink faves!

**Got a burning question on beauty, makeup, skin care, fragrance, blogging, fitness, diet, marriage or anything under the sun? Send me a message via Contact Form, email me at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com, or send me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I love this Fan Mail Entry. I am morena and I love pink! Thank you for this Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda nung sleekmatte me bitter sweet.fave ko na ung maybelline creamy matte mezmerizing magenta ska miss popular lippie ng careline. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love pink lippies!!! I used to have some sleek matte me but its too drying so i end up giving it away. Some of my fave pink lippies are Jeffree star in rose matter, KVD in bachelorette, and Urban Decay in Trivial 💗💓

    ReplyDelete
  4. My everyday pink lippie is the Detail Simply Matte Lipstick in Empty. Funny how the name is yet it instantly refreshes the face. I'd say it's along the powdery matte type of lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay.. so I have been looking for a pink lipstick for my son’s pre-birthday shoot/ family picture and i love the sleek matte me lipstick in bittersweet! Thank you so much for this mam and will buy that the soonest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kering keri and habayabayu (I don't know if I spelled it correctly I don't have the tube with me now) looks great on me. Sleek shabby chic is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink lippies make us look so youthful! I like Bittersweet the most from this post. It seems like a versatile color! Thanks for sharing this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm a morena and i like pink lipsticks, too! I would love to try Bittersweet and Kering Keri. My favorite rosy pink lipstick is wet n wild megalast in rosebud. I also like a pink Everbilena liquid lippie but i forgot the shade name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm a morena and i like pink lipsticks, too! I would love to try Bittersweet and Kering Keri. My favorite rosy pink lipstick is wet n wild megalast in rosebud. I

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chenelyn from Vice Cosmetics is my everyday pink. Lakas maka-girl ng aura. If I'm feeling braver to sport bright pink, I go for Jordana Sweet Cream Matte in raspberry tarte. Very happy ng shade and super transfer-proof.
    Loving Pink Sugar Sugar in Purrfect Pout among your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Martha! backreading again. ehehe how it happened that all the lipstick above perfectly suits you?hehe Bittersweet is always on my stash. I wanna to try the Avon Pink truffle Ithink pwede rin for bridesmaid to be.:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)