Skin Potions Sugar Flush Lip and Cheek Tint is perfect for no makeup days

Skin Potions Sugar Flush Lip and Cheek Tint review.

PRICE: P120.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through authorized distributors; Skinpotions on Instagram

THE VERDICT:

There are many successful indie Filipino beauty brands that started online and one of them is Skin Potions; it started as a humble skin care brand catering mostly to the online audience and it eventually grew into one of the popular modern beauty brands with a trail of distributors and pop-up shops unveiling in various parts of the country; One of their hero products is lip and cheek tint.

Recently, they came out with a new lip and cheek tint collection called Sugar Flush; it's one of my favorites lately because it's my instant prettifying product on no makeup days!

Sugar Flush features 5 new lip and cheek tint shades inspired by sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Here are the shades:

Purple Yam- deep purple
Orange Colada- hot orange
Wild Berry- dark raspberry
Lollipuffs- warm red
Gummi Bears- brownish red

Based on the swatch, you'll instantly think that these are have medium pigmentation, but don't be fooled; they're super pigmented! Though water- based, I feel that there's a hint of "oil" in the formula, which I think is caused by Glycerin; it gives the product better spreadability and prevents it from leaving a nasty streak upon application. These smell like bubblegum too! However, I am not a fan of roller packaging because of hygiene issues.

I'm wearing two of my favorites below:

Lollipuffs

Purple Yam

I seldom do another pass of the roller ball on my lips and cheeks after the first one because the tint is pigmented; it works well on the cheeks, but settles onto patches on the lips so I wouldn't use it too much on the lips. 

Staying power is very good! I would often wear this without anything on my skin, except moisturizer and SPF, and it stays the whole day! It can withstand oily skin, my workout, and sweat even without primer on. Another thing that I love about the range is that the shades have different color payoffs, unlike other lip and cheek tints that end up looking either red or pink only on the cheeks. Oh, no breakouts with the formula too! 

I love wearing this on a casual day; I'm skipping makeup lately because I don't go out too much and would only stay in cafes and restaurants near my house to work, and this lip and cheek tint is my 2-minute upper that gives me a fresh, pretty, natural look.

I really like this product; in fact, this is one of the best lip and cheek tint products I have tried: great staying power, good colors, nice formula, and super affordable price. Couldn't ask for more!

Have you tried these already? What are your thoughts?

SKIN POTIONS SUGAR FLUSH LIP AND CHEEK TINT RATING

Please visit SKIN POTIONS on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I think colada would be nice on cheeks..its nice to know that you are also in minimal makeups recently Ms. Martha..i am too also..i just wear heavy makeups in partys....on daily basis, just a lippie is good for me as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ganda sa cheeks nyo ang purple jam po 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nice Rating Mam.Martha.. At Affordable pa.. Hindi kopa ntry ito. Visit k nga ang kanilang Fb page.. Liptint lover din ako.. Ang ganda lahat ng color niya 😊😊😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I’ve been searching for other lip & cheek tints cause I’ve used 3/4 of my benetint. I like that it’s super affordable. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hindi ko pa na-try but bet ko si Orange Colada and Lollipuffs. Meron akong liptints at ginagamit ko rin sa cheeks pero hindi visible pag ginamit. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang lakas makafresh ng lollipuffs sa inyo Ms. Martha :) ang problem lang, mabilis sya magsettle sa akin. so kailangan blend blend blend kagad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gummi Bears is so meeee! You look so fresh with this Ms Martha~ I'm not a tint girl myself but I;ve been on the lookout lately hehe, parang mas fresh and convenient kasi.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)