The Benefits of Me Time + My 10 Favorite Me Time Essentials from Watsons


Nowadays, everyone just seems to glorify busy; busy has become the new standard for productivity and success, a state deemed admirable for millennials. But busy doesn't always equate to productivity-I've learned this the past few years I've been running my own business and busy is also a disease that affects our time for the most important person-OURSELVES.

Watsons' encourages us to spend that much- needed ME TIME by laying out the benefits. I've also handpicked my favorite Me Time favorites from their store.


I've read studies stating that Me Time has a lot of benefits; this includes improved concentration, increased productivity, stress release, improved brain activity, less fatigue, better sleep, improved interpersonal skills, and allows time for self- discovery--all of which that contribute to a better YOU. 

Sometimes, we confuse night outs with friends, a sit- down with loved ones, and even bonding with your kids/special someone as Me Time, but the real essence of Me Time is just the time between you and yourself; it means being able to do what you want to do without thinking of others and dedicating every single minute of your time to yourself only. In other words, Me Time is alone time.

During the event at Watsons Me Time campaign, influencers namely Vern and Verniece Enciso, Raiza Contawi, and a few celebrities shared how they have their very own Me Time; a lot said travel and shop, but Me Time doesn't have to be so expensive! DIY pampering is one of the quickest, most affordable ways to enjoy your Me Time. You can simply stay at home and read a good book while soaking your hair in hair mask; it's that simple! That said, here are my favorite Me Time beauty items that you can easily get at Watsons:

1. Revitalize, repair, and nourish your face with MediHeal Sheet Mask (starts at P199.00)

2. Get your silky, glossy skin on with St. Ives Exfoliate and Nourish Apricot Oil Scrub (P434.00)

3. Revive and repair your locks with Tresemmé hair mask (P230.00)

4. Moisturize, protect, and revitalize skin with Jergens Age Defying Lotion (P312.00, 650ml)

5. Indulge in a full at home spa session with Watsons Naturals

6. Treat yourself to an at-home face spa with Collagen by Watsons

7. Take care of your nails and have a DIY manicure and pedicure sesh with Caronia nails

8. Get a new look by changing your hair with Liese Creamy Bubble Color (P449.00)

9. Get rid of oil, dirt, grime, and acne- causing bacteria from your pores with Luxe Organic Bentonite Indian Healing Clay (P379.00)

10. Make bath times even more moisturizing with a few drops of Burt's Bees Lemon and Vitamin E Bath Oil (P795.00)

With just a few of these products, you can have your very own Me Time at home! Enjoy it!

What are your favorite ways to spend Me Time?

For more information about these products, please visit WATSONS PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I also love jergens lotion..mine is with pearl luminiscense, just a pasalubong of my Kuya..havent bought any other lotion yet..i love putting face masks on Sundays.. 😆 thats my metime..Sundays 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. My me time at home dahil lagi akong busy sa pag aalaga ng mga anak ko. Sa gabi ako bumabawi pag tulog na sila nag fafacial ako mag isa.. Hindi kasi ako makabwela sa morning. Isa din ako sa mga suki kay Watson mam martha. Gustong gusto ko yun mga product nila na pang facial at pag relax sa buhok. Kung minsan nag buy1 take1 pa sila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im using St.ives green tea scrub and I love the way how this product took care my skin 👍 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for this Ms. Martha. Now I learned that me time is not just aboutabout having quality time with our loved ones but also to enjoy and think of ourselves too. And now I'm thinking to save money for my me time on a spa and think of myself for just an hour just to relieve stress 😊 thanks also to watson for making this MeTime Campaign

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spend my me time for massage,,
    Actually massage my own body. Yung haplas na lang ako ng massage oil at yung dolphin na massager is perfect na. Pawi khit pano ang pagod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! May bentonite clay na rin sila. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME time: enjoying my time at the dojang to practice my art, go home and have coffee then pamper myself at our massage chair while reading a book. of course all these while playing music as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new release from Burt's Bees looks very interesting. Perfect for self care indeed! Thank you for being such a good role model. You continue to inspire us to live our lives to the fullest everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)