Best Toners for Oily, Acne- Prone Skin Ver. 2


Man, I can't believe I haven't done a follow up on this one; the first one I did was in 2015 (check it HERE)!

Without further ado, here's version 2 of the best toners for oily, acne- prone skin, according to my experience!

1. COSRX ONE STEP ORIGINAL CLEAR PAD

- One of my best finds for 2018 because it contains Betaine Salicylate, a mild alternative to Salicylic Acid so it's good for mild breakout days because it delivers antibacterial benefits without necessarily drying out the skin big time, unlike Salicylic Acid; it also features Witch Hazel extract that help clear the pores and comes in a handy pre- soaked pad format.


2. ETUDE HOUSE WONDER PORE FRESHNER

- A mild, non- sting toner that sweeps away residual dirt from the skin and gives it a fresh, hydrated feeling; keeps pores smooth and small too!

3. PIXI ROSE TONIC TONER

- A hydrating, soothing toner that's gentle enough for sensitive skin; it leaves skin hydrated and refreshed that skin doesn't feel the need to excrete excess sebum to keep the epidermal surface moist and balanced.

4. JUICE BEAUTY BLEMISH CLEARING PADS

- Smoothing, refreshing, and helps clear skin by speeding up the healing process of zits, plus it's organic too!

5. MAMONDE ROSEWATER TONER

- A hydrating toner that's calming and soothing for oily skin; didn't make me breakout too!

6. KOJIE SAN CLEANSER + TONER

- A deep cleaning toner that removes a good amount of residual trend plus the alcohol content has antiseptic benefits too.

7. SKINLIFE MEDICATED ACNE CARE TONER

- A cleansing toner that helps prevent and heal acne; to date, it's the anti- acne toner that I've tried that doesn't sting and dry the skin.

That's my current list. What are your oily, acne- prone toner favorites?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I know all of this would really help my oily skin,prone to acne,combining of white and blackheads,with redness on the side of my nose which really make me a unconfident 27 years.old mom������.I want to invest on my skincare but I'm in a tight budget right now so maybe I could try first the Kojic.San toner��.Thank you for this tip Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try out cosrx! I hope it'll suit my sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)