Kora Organics Foaming Cleanser Oily/Combination Skin: A Zen kind of clean

Kora Organics Foaming Cleanser Oily/Combination skin review.

PRICE: P1,413.00
FROM: Freyja, Glorietta 2, Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at beautybyfreyja.com

THE VERDICT:

When Miranda Kerr married Snapchat billionaire founder, Evan Spiegle, many would refer to her as a wife of the Snapchat billionaire, but I hope people realize that even before she became Mrs. Spiegle, she was already successful in her own right; Miranda Kerr is a certified health coach who studied nutrition, a supermodel, and founder of Kora Organics. She's not a billionaire, but I think we can all agree that no one can scoff at her $45 million dollar net worth! She's a great example of an empowered woman who knows how to make wise use of her privilege.

I've been meaning to try Kora Organics for some time now; glad to know that Freyja brought the brand here! Noni face and eye oils are the best- sellers, but my wallet told me "we ain't buying that!" so I went for another best- seller, Foaming Cleanser for Oily/Combination skin. I've been using it for over 2 weeks now and I call thee the zen of facial cleansers!



Kora organics is a certified organic skin care brand. The brand carries facial cleansers, facial mists, body care products, and facial oils powered by Noni fruit, which is native to Australia. Kora Organics is an Australian brand (because Miranda is Australian) and is currently distributed in select countries around the world through major retailers like Sephora.

Ingredients

Kora Organics' foaming facial cleansers are a fan favorite because they're apparently non- drying, has balancing and soothing effects, and help keep the skin healthy. The brand is on the steep side due to the quality of the ingredients and the fact that it is considered as a true organic brand according to some of the highest certifying bodies in the organic beauty industry.

Foaming Cleanser for Oily/Combination skin features Aloe Leaf and Noni Juice for hydration and nourishment, and Green Tea, Sandalwood, and Aloe Vera that rinse away impurities; it is also energized by Rose Quartz. Interesting!

The product is 100ml; the product comes in a tube with a pump applicator that pumps out the product in a very controlled manner; Miranda knows very well that her facial cleanser is steep and with the pump, she's helping you economize lol!

The product is well- designed, very pleasing to look at, and I love the mint hue; it's just very calming to the eyes. The tube is also big that it makes me feel that I'm getting a lot for my P1000.

The product is a soft gel with a yellowish-greenish hue, which I believe are naturally occurring. It has a scent that's possibly coming from Sandalwood, which I believe it naturally occurring as well. It lathers up well, giving you the feeling that it's gonna give you a good clean, but the product doesn't contain SLS so it doesn't dry out the skin. It's very easy to rinse off and gives you a good, fresh clean.

Here's my face two weeks after using the product consistently, day and night. No breakouts, my face feels less oily, feels smoother, and frankly, looks healthier and feels more balanced; I kid you not, I also noticed that my skin began to clear up just after a week of usage; there's also lactic acid in the ingredients list and it helps clear away dead skin cells without being harsh on the skin, which I think helped my skin look clearer and smoother.

Kora Organics did not specifically say that it's low pH, but descriptions say it helps balance the skin so I assume that it's well within the range of the natural pH of the skin.

I call this the zen of facial cleansers because I just feel good after washing my face with this product; this product is energized with Rose Quartz, which is a crystal known for its self love- inducing properties. I don't know about you, but I sorta' believe in crystal healing and I believe that the Rose Quartz is delivering all that zen feeling for me, plus the fact that it's true organic and that I realized organic products can truly work. 

To be honest, I felt bad after purchasing this product because it's just way too much for a facial cleanser, but in the end, I enjoyed using it, my skin loves it, and overall, it's great; it's one of those products that make you realize how powerful a well- curated skin care routine can be and it all starts at the very first step of your routine-your facial cleanser.

Phew. I never thought I'd be able to say a lot about a facial cleanser, but I did. Guess I just really like this facial cleanser a lot! It's a feel- good cleanser!

KORA ORGANICS FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER OILY/COMBINATION SKIN RATING

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)