Cute Luxury Gifts to Give


If you're feeling a little generous this Christmas either for yourself or your loved ones, here are some of my luxury gift suggestions that will surely put a huge smile on everyone's faces!



1. KIEHL'S HOLIDAY SETS

- Kiehl's always does amazing holiday sets because they partner with amazing artists to turn their cult classic products into limited edition, artistic pieces. For 2018, they partnered with contemporary artist Bannecker to put a fun, cheeky touch to their skin care products!

2. LES NEREIDES

- Les Nereides is a fine French jewelry brand that specializes on cute, collectible accessories that highlight passions, icons, and pets. My personal favorite is this pair of cat earrings!

3. INNISFREE DREAMING OF SANTA AND DREAMING OF RUDOLPH FRAGRANCE DIFFUSER

- Innisfree has created a super cute holiday collection for the home this 2018; this has got to be the cutest fragrance diffuser I've seen! Instead of traditional reed sticks, Innisfree's version comes with sticks with colorful woven balls that diffuse and hold fragrance effectively.


- Albert Kurniawan and Heart Evangelista's first foray into the world of beauty is a collection of lavish cosmetics in beautiful Rose Gold packaging; the eyeshadow palette is the star of Téviant's show and it comes in a metallic palette with beautiful floral design.

Which of these cute luxe gifts would you like to get for the holidays?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. That fragrance diffuser from Innisfree makes me want to eat it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kiehl's! They actually work! I've been given some samples when I visited their store one time and I am pretty impressed with the outcome of my usage. I hope they'd put more promos and sales/discounts or something because they're a bit pricier especially for students like me who need their reviving products the most.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)