Make Up For Ever Mist And Fix O2 Makeup Setting Spray: For all day fresh makeup!

Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix O2 Makeup Setting Spray review.

PRICE: Around P2,000+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Make Up For Ever stores

THE VERDICT:

The makeup setting spray is back with another awesome find called Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix O2 setting spray.

My biggest problem has always been trying to keep powder foundation looking fresh the whole day and I realized, loads of setting spray is a way to solve that problem! But not just any setting spray--it must be something that can help powder look virtually fresh for almost 8 hours! No wonder this is a makeup artist favorite!


Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix O2 setting spray is a professional grade makeup setting spray that is loved by many backstage makeup artists. Formula contains a weightless and invisible film that keeps makeup intact for up to 12 hours.

The product comes in a generous size and the atomizer is quite strong, but it has a semi- wide trajectory so a pump or two are enough for me. I tested it out yesterday while wearing powder foundation:

This is my freshly- powdered face. I used Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Matte Powder Foundation. The mist dries up fairly quickly and it has fixing benefits as well.

The mist is unscented and feels watery at first and then skin begins to feel a bit matte and feels a bit like there's light silicone on top, which I believe are the weightless, invisible polymer films. It just feels like water; it doesn't leave the skin tight nor looking dry.

After 8 hours

Whoa! Look at my powder foundation! It virtually looks fresh! Even if the coverage on my nose was almost gone, the rest of my powder stayed--even my powder blush! Take note that I only blotted my nose once in the entire 8 hours that I was out running errands.

Dang, this thing is good! One of the best setting sprays out there! I'm in love! No breakouts too! This mist is great for you if you have oily skin, you hate the look of fading powder during midday, or if you're a professional makeup artist--your clients will love this stuff!

MAKE UP FOR EVER MIST AND FIX O2 MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY RATING

Please visit MAKE UP FOR EVER PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

0 Comments