Five Perfumes for women to keep you smelling fresh this summer


Perfumes to keep you smelling fresh this summer
In the Philippines, summer can be gruesome that's why Filipinos would stay away from perfumes, thinking that it would feel and smell 'heavy', problems that we don't want to add to our long list of issues with summer and the heat that it brings.

Flash news: we need fragrances all the more, especially during summer because it will keep us smelling fresh and meeting- ready in just a spritz. The key is finding fragrances that don't smell annoying, cloying, or 'heavy'; here are five of my favorite summertime fragrances for women that keep me smelling fresh, good, and at the same time, helps me keep my cool.

1. CALVIN KLEIN OBSESSED EDP

- An androgynous fragrance that's generally musky and fresh; the warm yet fresh characteristic of this fragrance makes it great for day and night, and a great choice if you can't be too bothered by perfume, but still have to wear one.

2. PHILOSOPHY AMAZING GRACE EDT

- One of my all- time favorites. This innocent, powdery floral reminds me of all things sheer, white, crisp, and airy; it's a pretty, uplifting fragrance that instantly lightens the mood.

3. ANNA SUI FANTASIA EDT

- A jolly, sweet, feminine fragrance with candy, fruity, floral notes that were mixed well and inspires a happy, vibrant mood; doesn't hurt that the bottle looks divine too!


- A super refreshing blend of florals that smell so airy and light; think white a- line skirts, cotton button downs, and soft leather white ballet flats!


- One of the best summer fragrances for me; smells like mojito and lime, and gives the imagery of a riverside in summertime. I'm always stopped and asked by people whenever I'm wearing this fragrance!

What are your favorite fresh summertime fragrances?

Find the best discontinued perfume out of a huge variety of choices.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. True Ms Martha, meron kasing scents na di bagay sa summer 😊 , meron ding iba ang amoy. Di ako familiar sa scents abovementioned pero mukhang mabango sila . Ako naman college days CK eternity ang fave ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try kate spade ms martha. Kaso parang ang maharlika niya hahaha!
    Tamang tama for summer. Light weight lang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ck lang familiar skin dito and okay to. meron kasing mga pabango na pag pinagwisan ka mas mabango ung amoy o mas malakas ang dating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love floral scents..Mapacologne man yan always meron sa bag ko😊..
    I super love HAPPY by Clinique.
    When I first tried it from my aunt who's a seamans wife .Ay grabe nailove po talaga ko sa amoy nun.And guesd what?binigay din po sya sakin ng aunt ko.There's a story behind it too because when I first met my husband its because of the scent din daw.Hihi parang namagnetize daw po sya nung scent and he even find it sexy on me😍(he was my childhood friend's classmate and bumilang pa ng years before he courted me.)
    Dont know why pero nakakakilig din😊.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)