Expensive Sheet Masks that actually work


luxury sheet masks morena filipina beauty blog sephora
The first time I saw a sheet mask that's around a thousand bucks, I balked and was in total disbelief because the nerve to sell a commodity at such an exorbitant price!

But then I realized, sheet masks are actually serums and can be used as replacement for this popular skin care product; the former is a more travel- friendly and affordable serum in a pouch, but this time, let's look at luxury sheet masks that are surprisingly not just overpriced, but- I couldn't believe I'll say this for something that I think should never be above P20 pesos- actually work!



- Starskin is a skin care brand based on celeb secret routines; Pink Cactus is a thin, gel mask that feels so comfortable, it's like you have nothing on your face plus it is infused with ultra hydrating ingredients that literally leave my face super supple until the next day. The mask if very delicate though because if I am not mistaken, it's made up of natural ingredients and uses zero cotton so yay to its environment- friendly material.


- This duo of targeted masks contains two sets to soothe and target wrinkles on the under eyes, forehead, and laugh lines. Sometimes, you just don't want a general mask; you want something that addresses specific problems on your face and Skyn Iceland's Face Lift in a Bag is perf!


- Boscia is a Californian brand with Japanese values and ingredients; Sake Brightening Mask gives skin a healthy dose of brightening properties that aid you in combating hyper pigmentation. This mask makes my skin feel and look firmer after just one use!


- Saturday Skin is a brand inspired by 'that weekend glow'; Probiotic Mask is highly moisturizing, making it perfect for dry skin. This is the perfect mask to bring when traveling to cold countries, plus it has sticker freebies in the pouch!


- Pixi's best- selling Glow Tonic now comes in a convenient form; Glycolic Boost helps speed up the skin's turnover process, which helps eliminate dark spots and dull skin faster; I used this a lot while dealing with hyper pigmentation and my skin felt more responsive to skin care, plus it looked brighter too!

Have you tried any of these already? What are your favorites?

Get these masks at 10% off when you use my code MARTHA at sephora.ph upon checkout.

Join TBJ 10TH MEGA ANNIVERSARY! It's the biggest celebration of my 10 years in the beauty blogging industry! 70 VIPs, P3,000+ worth of beauty products, 3 prominent speakers, and lots of fun! Find out how you can win a slot HERE.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. they say investment ang mga skin care products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pricey pala talaga cla 😍😍😍 pero I know Worth it ang money mo specially the pixi glow tonic mask 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first time hearing about sheet masks that cost more than 1k php whoa! Good thing it actually works. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)