Macynn Cosmetics The Bronze Bar Eyeshadow Palette: A versatile palette

Macynn Cosmetics The Bronze Bar Eyeshadow palette review, swatch, price

PRICE: P1,050.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Evia Lifestyle Mall and Shangri-La Plaza Mall; macynn.com

THE VERDICT:

Macynn Cosmetics is my addiction lately and aside from the lippies, falsies, eyebrow pencil, and eyeliners (my huge fave!), I think their eyeshadow palettes deserve a glance too! I got one of their eyeshadow palettes, The Bronze Bar, a highly pigmented eyeshadow palette that's versatile enough for whatever look you want to create, whether it's sheer, neutral, or glam!


The Bronze Bar features 14 shades of eyeshadow ranging from matte to metallic; primarily designed to give a smokey eye (because the founder loves smokey eye makeup looks), but can be a good everyday palette too.

From the get go, it looks like Anastasia Beverly Hills' iconic eyeshadow palettes; I actually don't know why it's called The Bronze Bar because the shade combination is not bronze-y; I believe it's only called as such because of the glittery bronze packaging.

Feast on the swatches!

L-R:

1. Black (matte)
2. Mushroom gray (matte)
3. Silver (metallic)
4. Copper (metallic)
5. Golden bronze (metallic)
6. Soft brown (matte)
7. Rose gold (metallic)
8. Ochre (matte)
9. Salmon (matte)
10. Bronze (metallic)
11. Charcoal gray (matte)
12. Light gold (metallic)
13. Rose champagne (metallic)
14. Cameo (matte)

The eyeshadows are smooth and buttery with little fallout, especially for the metallic ones; they're very easy to blend, transfer easily from brush to skin, and very pigmented. Oddly enough, these feel like ABH's eyeshadows; the quality is a close dupe.

Serving you a look featuring Salmon and Black! I love the bright salmon shade; it's a nice pop of color in the palette; I've also been looking for the same orange/salmon eyeshadow and glad I found it in this palette.

Macynn Cosmetics The Bronze Bar is a versatile palette; there's a bright eyeshadow shade for a pop of color, classic neutrals for your everyday look, and a good number of shimmery metals to give you a radiant, fresh eye makeup look. I'm pretty happy with this palette's qualty and I hope there will be more versions soon!

MACYNN COSMETICS THE BRONZE BAR EYESHADOW PALETTE RATING

Please visit MACYNN COSMETICS on Facebook for more information. You can buy the product HERE.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Ms. Martha! I have never heard of this brand before and palette seems like inspired by Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette. I really think this one is a little bit pricey. I have found other dupes for high end eyeshadow palettes that costs less than this one but with the same quality.

    Sylden | https://delightfulillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eye makeup you created. The packaging of the palette is pretty but I’m not really into the shade selections inside it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)