FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 10 Skin Care Brands I Swear By


I heard that it's going to be a long weekend this week. We could all use some rest and relaxation because the bus ban dry run and non-stop rain has pushed us to the limit the entire week!

Let's talk about my tried and tested, favorite skin care brands that I always go for no matter what. Thanks Lucia for the question!

Hi Ms. Martha,
What are your top 5 skin care brands that you always go back to or repurchase from?
Lucia

Hi Lucia,

Thanks for the question! I'm a serial skin care guinea pig, but I still have my favorites that I always go back to whenever I'm having a skin care problem or when I just feel like going back to the brand that my skin really loves. Here they are:


1. KIEHL'S

- Been using Kiehl's since 2012 and until now, it has a special place in my heart. It's just one of those brands that works really well with my skin.

MY MOST FAVORITE PRODUCTS: Ultra Facial Moisturizer, Calendula Toner, Midnight Recovery Oil, Clearly Corrective Spot Treatment, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion

2. MARIO BADESCU

- When I'm breaking out, my dependable, go- to skin care brand that clears up my skin is Mario Badescu. I just use it for one straight month to get rid of acne and recover my clear skin!

MY MOST FAVORITE PRODUCTS: Special Cucumber Lotion, Drying Lotion, Buffering Lotion

3. OLAY

- A drugstore skin care brand that has earned my respect after a visit to their event in Australia in 2012; I learned all about what makes the brand special and effective, and I've experienced it myself. For basic skin care and when my skin is doing great, I maintain with Olay.

MY MOST FAVORITE PRODUCTS: Olay Aquaction Gel, Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

4. PIXI

- A recent favorite. Pixi used to be under the radar, at least here in the Philippines, but I'm glad that people are opening up to the brand more because really, their products work! I don't remember disliking any Pixi skin care product I used!

MY MOST FAVORITE PRODUCTS: Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel, Peel and Polish Refining Concentrate, Rose Caviar Essence, Glow Tonic Toner

5. BIORÉ

- From their sunscreens, makeup remover, pore pack, and facial foams, I USE EVERYTHING! Bioré is a really good brand and their products excel in texture and efficacy. Bioré is my go- to drugstore sunscreen brand and I love their makeup removers!

Hope you liked this post! Do share the skin care brands that you swear by; would love to know them!

**Got a burning question on beauty, fitness, life, career, relationships, marriage, or anything under the sun? Please email me at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com, message me via Contact Form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Top 1 yong kiels! Ang pinakasuper duper gusto kong skincare,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try Mario Badescu and Kiehl's. Been wondering how well they are on my skin. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Martha.

    Thank you for sharing your skincare products.

    Just last month I can say that my skin is on a perfect phase. No pimple only marks and a glowing skin. But last week another nightmare. Out of nowhere popped out ang sabi ni google it cause by stress daw. Tpos, a big pimple popped out again and another Waaaahhh naiiyak ako. 100% this is my fault bec I stopped using skincare at night. Kasi pagod na ako.

    You sharing your skincare products made me realized no matter how tired I am. I should or must take care of my skin no matter what.

    Love yah girl.

    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)