Fresh Formula Skin So Even and Skin So Good Body Lotions: New favorite!

Fresh Formula Skin So Even and Skin So Good Body Lotion review and price

PRICE: P599/each
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Shopee

Fresh formula skin so good skin so even body lotion review morena filipina skin care blog
THE VERDICT:

I used to love applying body lotion on a daily basis until climate change happened and I began to dislike the feeling of having lotion on my skin because it's.so.freaking.hot. The result was dry, scaly skin that looks perpetually dull and feeling grainy.

I got back on my lotion habit just recently and Fresh Formula's my lotion of choice. Guess what? These are my current faves because they're so lightweight, fresh, and smell really good!



Fresh Formula is a new brand by the makers of Colourette. If I'm not mistaken, the brand used to be Fairness and Flawless until they revamped into something that is aligned with their current values as a brand now.

Fresh Formula offers skin and body care products that address brightening, hydration, and blemish problems.

The skin care is offered as a series or set: there's Glass Skin series (brightening), Moisture Boost series (hydration), and Blemish Rescue series (anti-acne).

Fresh formula skin so good skin so even body lotion review morena filipina skin care blog
Glass skin and Moisture Boost series come with complementing body care products: Skin So Even and Skin So Good body lotions.

First off, the packaging: Packaging is cute and there's something so K-Beauty about the design; the packaging in general gives me the feel that these are private- labeled products, but props to the design; they made it as cute and branded as possible. I love the slim spout too; it dispenses the product directly with las ittle mess as possible; there's nothing more I hate than a messy lotion bottle opening.

Fresh formula skin so good skin so even body lotion review morena filipina skin care blog
Skin So Good ingredients
Skin So Good is a brightening lotion for uneven, dull skin tone. It has brightening extracts such as Niacinamide, White Mulberry extract, Licorice extract, and AHA: Citric Acid. With the presence of known lightening ingredients, I can also say that this is targeted to those who are into skin lightening.

Fresh formula skin so good skin so even body lotion review morena filipina skin care blog
Skin So Good
Skin So Good is a hydrating lotion for dry, dull, and even sensitive skin. It contains Collagen, Papaya, Urea (love!), and Vitamin E, which are known hydrating ingredients. I see Alpha Arbutin in the ingredients; along with Papaya, these are known skin lightening ingredients as well so I only use this to a minimum, specifically during night time just to perfume my skin because as much as possible, I want to maintain my tan. #SunkissedPaRin

Fresh formula skin so good skin so even body lotion review morena filipina skin care blog
L-R: Skin So Even and Skin So Good
Skin So Even is a gel lotion that's for overnight use, but with the texture, I can say that it can also be used during daytime, especially during summer. However, since this has lightening actives, SPF is recommended. It has a clear yellowish color and a faint lemon scent; the scent reminds me of a certain body care product that I can't recall now.

Even it has a hint of fragrance, it is generally unscented. My skin looks a bit clearer and brighter the next day.

Skin So Good is a light, milky emulsion with a bubblegum floral scent that smells so nice; it smells so nice and my husband loves getting close whenever I have it on. The scent reminds me of another product too that I can't recall right now. It's also perfect for daily use since it has SPF 30. I love this particular variant because my skin feels bouncy and super smooth the next day.

Between the two, I love Skin So Good because it's so nice on the skin plus it smells good. Highly recommended if you're looking for a treatment lotion that works in clearing up dull skin (Skin So Even) and an everyday, lightweight lotion that smells so good that you're SO can't even stop sniffing you (Skin So Good)! *wink wink ;)

FRESH FORMULA SKIN SO EVEN AND SKIN SO GOOD BODY LOTIONS RATING

Please visit FRESH FORMULA on Faceook for more information.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. So excited kasi I think yung singles ay mabibili na sa Lazada and Shopee. Yay! Mix and Match galore. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they created this with a lightweight formula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logo looks very much like Fresh Products.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)