July 2019 Favorites


And in a record- breaking post, all of my favorites for the past month are skin care!

My 6-month ordeal with acne has significantly subsided last month; while there are still zits that would pop out here and there, my skin's doing much better now compared to the previous months just because I doubled down on skin care and introduced more acids into my skin. Will blog about my acid experience soon!

In the meantime, here are my favorites for the past month!


1. BIORÉ CHARCOAL DEEP CLEANSING PORE STRIPS

- I've been using Bioré's Pore Pack since last year and it's currently my favorite nose strip because it harvests a significant amount of whiteheads. This specific variant, I purchased it in the US and I just love the fact that there are 18 strips in one box!


- A revolutionary cleansing stick that removes makeup effectively without drying out the skin. It's great for traveling!

3. PIXI GLOW TONIC

- I didn't have a good experience with this product before, but I decided to use it again along with the rest of Pixi's Glow Tonic range. Just three weeks of using this range and my skin has significantly improved and aside from lightening my post- acne marks, breakouts were minimized too!

4. CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC CREAM INSTANT TURNAROUND MOISTURIZER

- A fragrant, emollient moisturizer that performs well with makeup. It's very hydrating, keeps my face supple and soft, no breakouts, and for some reason, my makeup just looks better with it!

5. PIXI ROSE CAVIAR ESSENCE

- A hydrating gel- type serum with encapsulated gel oils. This feels so moisturizing, hydrating, and smells really good. Perfect for day or night use, under makeup, and anytime your skin needs a hydrating boost; great for oily skin too!

What were your beauty favorites for the past month?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Same sentiments as yours Ms. Martha finally nagsawa din ang acne sa face ko! Minsan minsan dumadalaw sila pero sabi ko wag na mag stay! 😂😂 Cutting on carbs and sugar I think was the main reason plus a good skincare was the main reasons. I’ve been loving Nature Skin Secrets charcoal soap, Flawless First Acne Clearing Solution set, Pixi Glow Tonic (too) and Nivea Cellular Anti-Age serum for the past months. So thankful that my skin has gotten better (pwera usog..charot!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC CREAM! Aaaaaa sml for CT products! How I wish I could avail some one day. I might try the ST. IVES CLEANSING STICK. I hope it won't break me out tho because my skin's sensitive and super oily huhu

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)