Commenter of the month October 2019 + Gifts for this month's COM


Hola TBJ Beshies! Two months to go before the year ends! How are you going to make it count? As for me, I have started a stricter dieting phase: 1,500 calories per day (as much as possible, this should be followed) and zero cheat meals (to be strictly followed). Times like this when eating has to be strictly limited and cleaner, I turn to food delivery services and I'm currently trying out Fit Food Manila; I shall review their services and food soon. Also, I can't wait to go back to my 3-times a week exercise routine again; I just have to recover from this lingering cough and stomach flu!

Let's start November on a positive note by announcing October 2019's commenter of the month plus the gifts for this month's COM.


Our commenter of the month for October 2019 is...

HNHFUA!

**Congratulations! Please email your full name, complete home address, and mobile number to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prize is good for five days only.

This month's COM will receive this glamour makeup set courtesy of MACYNN Cosmetics, one of my best local makeup discoveries for 2019. The set features the following products:

1. Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
2. Le Brilliant Lip Plumper x 3
3. Lash Fantasy Mascara
4. False Eyelash Applicator
5. False Eyelash Glue (one of my faves!)
6. Latex- free makeup sponge with shell

Mechanics below:

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash

Post a Comment

9 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)