February 2020 Beauty Favorites


March is here; the first quarter of the year is over. I don't know about you, but because of the Coronavirus scare, the world has been on a pause; it's hard to hit personal goals for the first three months of 2020 when everything seems to be on hold, but hopefully, the next quarter will be better for all of us.

Anyhoo, to lighten up our mood, let's talk about one thing that makes us happy. BEAUTY PRODUCTS! Here are my top beauty picks for the month of February.


1. CHOPARD HAPPY BIGARADIA EDT

- My favorite fragrance as of late because of the fresh, summery fragrance; smells like a field of citrus fruits and has a touch of florals to keep me smelling feminine and chic. Overall, a good summer fragrance that isn't your usual fruity-floral scent.

2. INNISFREE PORE BLUR POWDER

- A smoothing powder that has superb oil- control. It's also super light and the limited edition Mickey Mouse packaging is so cute!


- A new Filipino beauty brand that launched first with a lipstick collection. Everyday is truly nice for everyday and I love the pigmented, creamy, semi- long lasting formula of the product.


- A light, medium coverage powder that's great enough for running quick errands and even for working out because it's lightweight and lasts long!

5. KIEHL'S CALENDULA SERUM- INFUSED WATER CREAM

- A lightweight yet very moisturizing water cream; it's a great night cream for oily skin because it's light but keeps my skin moisturized the whole night and I

6. BIOSCIENCE BIO-WATER MICELLAR WATER

- A newcomer. This Micellar water is so great at removing makeup, even waterproof makeup and lipstick! A little goes a long way and my face looks really spotless when I'm using this to rid my skin of makeup.

There goes my list of favorites for the past month. What are yours?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Effective yung video for bioscience! convincing 💜 meron nkong gift for me next sweldo! Here's my list
    1. Happy Skin Insta Beauty Blur Cream
    2. Happy Skin on-the-go blush in toasted (perfect for morena skin)
    3. innisfree no-sebum mineral pact
    4. Happy Skin MLBB in authenticity (MLBB talaga!)
    5 Hada Labo (red variant the anti-aging one) best skin ive had in years

    ReplyDelete
  2. wag tayo mg papatalo sa virus! ugaliin nating mgpakalinis tlga and mgbaon palagi ng alcohol! and of course pra iwas stress and haggard, magbaon pa din tayo ng mga hassle free na pampaganda plus cute mask! hihi

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)