SKJN Collagen Supplement: Youthful, glowing skin in a bottle!

SKJN Collagen Supplement review, demo, price


PRICE: P1,199
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at @skjncollagen on Instagram

SKJN Collagen anti aging supplement whitening morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

One good thing that came out of the quarantine for me is I've gotten more religious when it comes to taking my health and beauty supplements; when days were still normal and I was hella busy, taking supplements was one of the things that I fail to be consistent with most of the time; at least the ECQ forced me to be more responsible with my health!

Now you know that when I do beauty supplement reviews, I don't take it lightly that's why I don't have a lot on this blog; I make sure I try the products for a good amount of time and when I get an 'off' feeling during trial, I stop and quit. I only want to try, review and recommend products that work for me and are safe! If a supplement is reviewed on my blog, that means I've had a good experience with the product; the latest to join my roster of recommended supplements is Skjn Collagen, a collagen oral supplement that's easy to take and gave me more youthful- looking, glowing, and clearer skin in a month! Check out my diary!


SKJN Collagen anti aging supplement whitening morena filipina beauty blog
Skjn Collagen is a local health and wellness brand that distributes Japanese collagen microtablets; they launched a quarter ago and is steadily gaining popularity online; check out their Instagram page and see for yourself the beaming testimonials given by consumers.

The main active of this supplement is Collagen derived from marine sources (common source of collagen used in supplements), Pearl Coix or Japan Pearl Powder extract that helps brighten hyperpigmentation, Silk Peptide that help improve skin elasticity and firmness, and Coenzyme CoQ10, a naturally- occurring antioxidant in the body that is responsible in protecting cells from cell damage and influences metabolism as well. There are also other beneficial ingredients included in the microtablets such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and other natural ingredients that are known to be good for the skin.

SKJN Collagen anti aging supplement whitening morena filipina beauty blog
These are the microtablets; they're tasteless, odorless, and you can barely feel them going down your throat, which are the characteristics of the perfect supplement for me. FYI, I hate taking tablets; they always make me gag, especially the huge ones! I don't mind the number of times I have to take these, as prescribed by the brand, just as long as they're not big!

But are there any other benefits in using microtablets versus regular- sized ones aside from being more pleasant to swallow? According to a report made by corerxpharma.com, Microtablets allow for precise dosage, higher concentration of active ingredients, formula stability, and helps prevent dose dumping, a phenomenon that causes drugs to release prematurely and in an exaggerated way inside the body due to outside factors, which can lead to drug toxicity.

How much Collagen does a person need per day to experience its benefits? Around 5,000/day is good enough, but according to some studies, a dosage of 10,000mg/day is where the magic happens, meaning you'll be able to experience its full effect and get to see faster and better results. I have also read that Collagen is one of the essential skin components that is best replenished topically and orally so it's best if you can add it to your daily supplement intake, if aging skin as well as bone, joint, muscle, and cartilage health are a concern.

SKJN Collagen anti aging supplement whitening morena filipina beauty blog
So here's my documentation of my 1 month usage of Skjn Collagen; I had a lot of time so I wrote a diary LOL.

DAY 1: New day, new beauty supplement. These days, I'm as concerned with aging as acne because Tita Martha believes that prevention is better than cure! So hello, Skjn Collagen. First of all, can I say how amazing you are because...MICROTABLETS. Heaven knows how much I dislike tablets ever since childhood, especially those gigantic, hard ones; because of your cuteness, compactness, and gag- proof form, I think we're off to a great start. Popping 6 before bed and...GOOD NIGHT!

WEEK 1: I'd like to treat week 1 as my body's processing period; it's like applying for a visa; you give your body the documents aka tablets and you sit and hope that it will say APPROVED. Writing this on the 5th day of the week and so far, no sick, weird feelings felt and documented. Also, can I just say I love that formula has Vitamin C? Because ICYMI, Vitamin C and Collagen are best friends! They work well together!

WEEK 2: Okay so my body is taking more time than the usual before saying APPROVED. I'm writing this on the 7th day of the week and I think I'll be taking the supplement for a few more days until the third week and if I still don't see any result, bye felicia then. For now, what midnight snack do I eat?

WEEK 3: I don't remember the last time I stared at my face for more than 2 minutes. Wow, you don't really realize these things when you're busy and going through your daily life. What's good about staring at your face is you all of a sudden do a better assessment of your skin. My realization? I'm doing a pretty good job and finally, my body has said APPROVED and starts showing that it's created good chemistry with Skjn Collagen. I have post- acne marks from a slight breakout last February; they're the deep kind and I have noticed they got lighter. I also noticed that my cheeks look firmer and generally healthier- looking.

WEEK 4: I love good surprises in the morning. It's the 7th day of the week and upon waking up, I went straight to the mirror to check my skin and give my final verdict on Skjn Collagen. By this time, skin now looks more radiant, clearer, and looking back, I realized that my breakouts have been significantly lessened. Hallelujah. Happy to know that Skjn Collagen has helped my skin look better again. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk.

SKJN Collagen anti aging supplement whitening morena filipina beauty blog
And here's my face 2 weeks after my 1-month trial and I took this photo while typing this blog post right now, 4am; no filter, no editing. Skjn Collagen has greatly supported my current skin care routine and gave me more younger- looking and radiant skin despite all this ECQ and pandemic stress, and messed up sleep!

Needless to say, I recommend Skjn Collagen if you're looking for an early anti-aging supplement, especially if your aging concerns are mild only. But please consult your physician before taking any supplement, most especially if you have any existing health condition.

P.S. For every purchase, Skjn Collagen makes a donation to Skin Research Foundation Philippines, Inc. which aims to improve the lives of people with skin disease.

Have you tried this product already? What's your experience?

SKJN COLLAGEN COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENT RATING

Please visit SKJN COLLAGEN @skjncollagen on Instagram to inquire and order.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Hi Martha! I love your review! I've been into Collagen tabs for the past 4 years. I only have good things to say about this particular supplement. I've seen wrinkles lessened, and even faded away. It literally takes years away from my 48 year-old-skin, knees, and bones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello may i know where i could buy this product?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Is this FDA approved? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question: Okay lang po ba na meron ka take na ibang medicine/maintence like that???

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)