March 2020 beauty Favorites


March 2020 beauty Favorites the beauty junkee morena filipina beauty blog
Some of you may think that since it's the ECQ, I'd be producing more videos and posts than the usual, but all of a sudden, I'm quiet AF. It is because the day the quarantine was imposed, we hauled all our important stuff and moved to my mom-in-law to wait out the quarantine because we thought it would be better and safer for all of us if we stayed together; I left all my makeup products in our condo and only picked up a few for practical use; this is why I haven't been producing as much content as you'd expect. That said, I should start editing the videos I filmed, but never thought of editing ever as well as photos!

But I managed to pass by the condo after a month to do the fundraiser Lazada live video and I picked up whatever I could to create fresh content for you guys. Starting with my favorites for the month of March 2020!



- Squad Cosmetics is a more affordable sister brand of Detail Makeover; this particular foundation surprised me; it's cheap, very travel- friendly, and surprisingly has good coverage and shades for warmer skin tones; it's very pigmented and you can even use it as concealer.


- It's not that good to be used on its own, but I still keep it because it's a great coverage booster for liquid foundation.


- A really good, affordable acid- based skin care line that you will find in department stores. It has Glycolic for lightening and Salicylic Acid for breaking down clogs and fighting acne- causing bacteria. It's a great range to try if you want to ease yourself into the world of acids without breaking the bank.

That's all for my favorites for last month. What are yours?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. yes ngayon quarantine nakaka stress kaya need parin maging fresh and beauty miss martha but i never your corrent skin care and make up mga lokal brand lang po ako..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)