June 2020 Beauty Favorites


It's my first time to venture outside my city of residence today in 3 months; I'm nervous, but at the same time, looking forward to it; I'm dying to know what the outside looks like now plus, my life and business must go on!

Before I run errands, let me leave you with my favorites for this month! It's just a small lot, but really, I don't use a lot of stuff on my face since I'm just at home anyway!

1. CLEAR BOTANIQUE NOURISHED AND HEALTHY LAVENDER SHAMPOO

- A moisturizing shampoo that soothes the scalp, doesn't leave my hair dry, plus it has a relaxing lavender scent to boot; perfect to use at night time to calm me down before sleeping.

2. SUNGLOW BY FRESH SUN MIST SPF 50

- A refreshing face mist with SPF. Hallelujah! This product allows me to retouch my sunscreen easily with just a few sprays. It has a nice floral scent, feels refreshing, and best used if chilled!


- A cooling lip product that helps keep lips soft and dryness at bay; this one is refreshing and imparts a slight sheen, which can be a moisturizing alternative to lip gloss; whenever I am using this, I feel refreshed all of a sudden because it's like running an ice cube on my lips!

4. INNISFREE JEJU HALLABONG BRIGHTENING FACIAL CLEANSER

- A milky, moisturizing, low foam facial wash that has Jeju Island- sourced grapefruit extracts that help lighten the skin. This one cleans my face thoroughly, leaving it refreshed and looking energized; very easy to rinse out too, plus doesn't leave my face taut and dry.

Those are my beauty favorites for this month. What are yours? Share in the comments section below. :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Ugh Innisfree i would love to try miss martha ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also using the mentholatum lip gel and super nakaka moisturize talaga ng lips💖 my fave for this months is the iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer and Skinpotions tomato serum. I am using it for more than a month na and so far effective siya sa skin ko. And yung recent ko lang na purchase na gusto ko rin is yung tinted sunscreen ng fresh 💖 I recently learned na kailangan talaga kahit sa bahay naka sunscreen 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just learned that mists are best used when chilled! Awesome takeaway!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)