PR Padala: Summer Beauty Specials + Youtube Video


Hola, everyone! The productivity gods have descended on me today and I have uploaded a fresh, new Youtube video! :D

In this video, I'll share with you these new products and brands that I have discovered this past summer. It's also a great list to check if you're looking to shop for new stuff without the requirement of strolling in malls; call this your digital mall strolling. ;)

Here's a quick recap of some of the products featured in the video. Some of these, I've blogged about already so please hit the search bar on my blog for more information:

Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream is available for sampling at sampleroom.ph. Visit SAMPLE ROOM on Facebook.

Sunglow by Fresh made in collaboration with Mae Layug and Rei Germar hits Watsons. Visit FRESH on Facebook for more information.

Hello Glow by Ever Bilena hits stores. This natural whitening skin care set promises flawless, white, healthy skin and a financial opportunity through their reselling program. Visit HELLO GLOW OFFICIAL on Facebook for more information.

Cetaphil wants you to protect your skin from the sun with their new Light Gel Sunblock with SPF 50. Visit CETAPHIL PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Olay has now made a Niacinamide- infused body wash range called B3+ body wash. Visit OLAY PHILIPPINES for more information.

Watch the video here!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5wnphU0ZxLU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Yes super worth it yung Hello Glow! I recently won the Hellow Glow set in the live giveawayy. My mom is using it and super ganda ng effect sakanya. Nalelessen yung dark spots ni mama 💖 I'll try to have the other products once I have my incentives from my school 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy and love watching your videos. They're just as real as they could get. I also like how accessible most of the products since they are available in drugstores and/or can be purchased online.

    P.S. You're indeed blessed. ��

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)