August 2020 Beauty Favorites

 

I'm at the condo/studio right now with a hired cleaner to prepare the venue for TBJ 11th Mega Anniversary. I'm soooo excited and I hope you Beshies are too!

While waiting for ate to finish, let me share with you my most beauty favorite finds for August 2020


- New favorite eyeliner brand because to date, they're the only local beauty brand that has the most extensive color range for eyeliners, plus quality is pretty great as well given the affordable price point. It's also nice that they have colored liquid eyeliners too, which I have never seen any local brand carry ever.

2. SIS2 SIS MASCARA

- Got into the habit of wearing mascara again and I am currently loving Sis2Sis mascara because it's waterproof, gives my lashes a fanned look, and gives just the right of volume and definition for everyday.

3. AVON CARE ANTIBACTERIAL ETHYL ALCOHOL

- Never imagined that an alcohol would make it to my favorites list, but here we are. Avon Care Antibacterial Ethyl Alcohol is one of the nicest smelling alcohols I have ever used, plus it doesn't leave my hands too dry, thanks to the moisturizers found in the formula.


- This supplement helped me combat maskne and stress- related breakouts! When nothing seemed to be working to address my maskne, I took this together with my current anti-acne skin care routine and it worked!

That's all! Do share with me your beauty favorites for last month!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Yey!! Tempting to buy the sis2 sis products. Mukhang mabubudol mo ko Ms. Martha 🙈❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super curious about the mascara in a sachet!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)