Christmas gift hauls!

 

I went to the mall and was accompanied by my husband to begin with Christmas shopping for my family; I didn't have a lot to buy because most of my family members are females and makeup and skin care are easy gifts that they appreciate so much.

Here are some of my hauls last weekend!


Randmo stuff from Rustan's. I needed a new power bamk from MiPow because the one I had is busted already plus the size of this power bank is so perfect for me LV Multi- Pochette bag. This is a little pricey though so I hope it's worth it
!

The travel- edition First Aid kit was a on a sale from P550. I thought this would be perfect for my upcoming travels.

Finally, a pop corn tub! I love that it can hold a huge amount of popcorn!

And I have decided to return to Mario Badescu for now because my skin needs SOS; drat you, Maksne! 

I bought the following products to help me fight acne; they're mostly spot treatments, which I really need right now.

My orders from Lazada are here too! These are everyday bags for our our house helpers. I thought of giving them a nice farewell Christmas gifts because the two of them will finally leave and go back to their hometown come January 2021.

Finally, my grand gift for my mom: Grand Karaoke Rhapsody Pro 3. This is my birthday and Christmas gift combined LOL.

I come from a family of singers and karaoke is one of our favorite past times. My mom specifically asked for this because her Magic Sing has broken down already. This has 8,500 songs and powered by wireless technology; so cool!

Those are my Christmas gift hauls. Have you started already? What will you give to your loved ones this Christmas?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Wow. Amazing finds Ms. Martha, yes po. My husband and I started early with the Christmas gift shopping will have one again next week to complete everything. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)