November 2020 Beauty Favorites

 

November 2020 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
It's a pretty packed day today! Went out to settle billings and fees with our suppliers in the business, worked on some Christmas art cards for sending to our clients, and now, leaving you with a blog post before I join my two friends for a small Christmas dinner (don't worry, we are less than 10!).

Sharing with you my favorites for the month of November!

1. WET N WILD X BRETMAN ROCK 3-IN-1 FACE MIST

- A facial mist, makeup setting spray, and refresher in one. This luscious mist has micro shimmer in the formula that gives my skin a natural, luscious glow and the atomizer delivers a fine mist; it has a delicious coconut scent too!

2. BENEFIT COSMETICS CHEEK STARS

- All of my favorite Benefit blushes in one handy palette! This palette features Dallas, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Cookie Highlighter, and Georgia. Dallas is one of my most favorite blushes from Benefit and it's already discontinued; I'm so happy they have included it in this set, thus making this blush palette a wonderful find and huge favorite of mine last month!


- Rose- scented facial wipes that I love using to clean the areas that the face mask covers. It's an instant refresher and cleanser for my skin while I'm out and running errands.

4. WET 'N WILD PHOTOFOCUS CONCEALER

- An amazing discovery of mine! I know this has been around, but I only got to try it now. It's a wonderful semi- matte concealer with medium to heavy coverage, plus it doesn't budge and has a second skin finish. It's really good for the price!

5. SO NATURAL ALL DAY TIGHT MAKEUP SETTING FIXX

- This was just sent to me by a follower who happens to distribute So Naturals in the Philippines. It's my first time to encounter the brand, but I am impressed with their All Day Tight Makeup Setting Fixx spray! I've used this first in my Tagaytay vacation and it minimized makeup transfer on my face mask by up to 30%! Amazing! Will review this very soon!

That's all for my favorites last month!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Ms. Martha, those indeed are great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang gaganda ng mga napili mong products miss martha lalo yung setting spray ng fixx ang ganda niya... Instant fresh look after using it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)