December 2020 Beauty Favorites


Oh finally, a month in 2020 when a majority of my favorites are makeup! :D It's been a while, it's been a while; because I've had a couple of meetings and had to run a lot of holiday errands for the family last month, hence the chunk of makeup favorites. This actually made me hopeful because makeup is part of my normal routine and the fact that I've been wearing them a lot lately signals that maybe-just maybe-we will be going back to normal soon.

Praying for that! In the meantime, here are my beauty favorites for last month!

1. BRIOGEO HONEY HAIR MASK

- One of the hair mask brands beauty gurus have been talking a lot about last year. This hair mask is truly deep conditioning! It has a delectable honey floral scent and it keeps my hair super soft, smooth, manageable, and virtually fly- away free!


This is actually a lazy girl's cleansing butter: grab a dollop or two and slather across your face and even eyes (yes, it can remove waterproof eye makeup); it doesn't sting my eyes that why I love it! This luxurious cleansing butter-balm hybrid melts away waterproof makeup effectively and it's so dreamy and smells so good!


The foundation has superior blend-ability and it gives a smooth, even finish. I love how easy to use this foundation is and how it makes my skin look nice and flawless. Finish is semi- matte and the foundation stays on pretty much the whole day. I think on its own, the liquid foundation has good oil- controlling properties too.


- It has a semi- creamy texture; it's great for baking and the texture prevents it from leaving a cakey finish. It has good oil- control and smoothing properties as well. It's a low- dusting, lightweight powder with good quality all in all.


This has an unscented formula and doesn't leave my skin taut and dry despite the matte formula. This one actually helps keep makeup matte for longer. I've worn this face base collection with the spray and my makeup looks more fresh after about 8 hours of wear versus without it.


I like the light, emulsion consistency; it's very light and tolerable. It's unscented too. This primer truly helps keep my makeup looking fresh for about 4 hours before oil starts to seep from my T-Zone and my makeup is about 60% fresh even after 8 hours of full wear.

That's all for my favorites last month. Do share me yours! :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. yesss!!at sympre di mwawala c wet and wild!,sobrang nkkaamazed and really worth to try!!cant wait pa sa ibng reviews and swatches miss martha..dahil jn nbudol mko ky veri veri light!!,till read,,take care alwys..🌹🌹♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ganda nmn netong gamitin 😍..A must have Lalo na sa ating mga girls,we really need these for everyday use.A must try.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)