Beauty Battles: Best Aloe Vera Gel

 

It's been a while since I did a Beauty Battles feature and since summer is nigh, let's talk about Aloe Vera gels, which happen to be one of my favorite summer products; it's like liquid ice for the skin!

Aloe Vera gels are a huge favorite among Filipinas because of the size, affordability, and its multitude of uses. Filipinas particularly love using this as moisturizer because the consistency is deal for our humid weather. I personally love using this as a lotion alternative.

There are so many Aloe Vera gels that came out, but these two are my favorites so far: Esfolio Aloe Vera Gel and Luxe Organix Soothin gel.

Now which one is the best and my most favorite? Let's find out in today's BEAUTY BATTLES: BEST ALOE VERA GEL!

THE LOWDOWN

Esfolio Aloe Vera Gel is one of the first Aloe Vera gels that came out in the Philippines. It's well- loved for its refreshing, Aloe-Cucumber fragrance and soothing, calming, moisturizing, and cooling properties. Luxe Organix is also a known brand of Aloe Vera gel because it's affordable and heavily promoted and endorsed by some of the leading beauty influencers in the country.

PACKAGING

Both have the same packaging.

WINNER: It's a tie!

PRICE

Esfolio Aloe Vera gel retails at P349 and Luxe Organix Aloe Vera gel retails at P219.00.

WINNER: Luxe Organix

QUALITY

Both may be alike on the surface, but when you dig deeper, you will discover that they are formulated differently. Esfolio's gels have beneficial ingredients namely Urea, CoQ10, Polyglutamic Acid (hydrating acid and touted as better than Hyaluronic Acid), and Green Tea; it's also free from common allergens found in cosmetics. Luxe Organix has Glycerin, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, and Centella Asiatica. Between the two formulas, I like Esfolio because of two really good skin care ingredients; these are Urea and CoQ10. Luxe Organix has common (yet good and tried and tested) ingredients, which helped bring down the cost per tub.

WINNER: ESFOLIO

PERFORMANCE

Between the two, I like Esfolio because it feels much more hydrating on the skin and the soft, supple feeling lasts longer. I am also a huge fan of CoQ10 and I'm glad Esfolio has included in in the formula! Luxe Organix, on the other hand, is pretty good, but I just like the overall quality and performance of Esfolio.

WINNER: ESFOLIO

I think you already guys know which brand who won!

The winning brand in today's Beauty Battles is......

ESFOLIO!

Do you agree with the winner? Let us know you favorite Aloe Vera gels.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Haven't tried these, Nature Republic pa lang nasubukan ko. I always have this thinking na same effect lang ang mga soothing aloe gel, just diff. Brands. Good thing may mga ganitong review ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, Ms. Martha. Esfolio is ❤️. I also love their masks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Beauty Battle Ms Marga! I'm an avid user of Luxxe organics aloevera gel because it is vrry effective on my skin. It really hydrates and moisturize my skin ,but because of this review I might give a try to Esfolio Aloevera gel because of it's good quality and ingredients.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)