Hada Labo Cool Discounts at Lazada's Birthday Sale + If You Could Only Buy Three These are what I recommend

Lots of sale coming this weekend and if you've been meaning to try a new brand or you just want to stock up on hydrating skin care essentials that will keep your skin fresh, hydrated, and trouble- free this summer, I recommend one of my highly recommended hydrating skin care brands, Hada Labo.

They're joining Lazada's birthday sale today! 10% off on Hada Labo products today only to celebrate with one of the Philippines' e-commerce giants.

And if you could only pick up 1, 2, or 3 items from Hada Labo, these are my personal recommendations; tried and tested, and consecutively my favorites since last year and ever since I discovered the brand in 2013, respectively.




Hada Labo Cool Discounts at Lazada's Birthday Sale morena filipina beauty blog

1. HADA LABO HYDRATING FACIAL WASH

- Smooth, supple, moisturizing foam that doesn't leave my skin taut and dry.

Hada Labo Cool Discounts at Lazada's Birthday Sale morena filipina beauty blog
2. HADA LABO HYALURONIC ACID HYDRATING LOTION

- My HG hydrating essence! Hada Labo's Hydrating Lotion is stuff of miracles as it provides intense, lasting hydration to my skin; whenever I use this, my skin always looks plump and healthy, and occurrence of breakouts are less. This is quite multitasking too as I use it as a hydrating toner, liquid moisturizer, and even as a body lotion alternative (yes, I do this!).

Review of this lotion HERE!




 
Hada Labo Cool Discounts at Lazada's Birthday Sale morena filipina beauty blog
3. HADA LABO GOKU JYUN WATER GEL

- A great summertime moisturizer! This moisturizing, rich gel moisturizer doesn't sting, leave the face dry, and has a nice, plump feel. I love how my skin feels whenever I use this and it's perfect for oily skin because aside from being lightweight, it moisturizes without the heavy, clogging feel.

I have also wrote detailed reviews of these products so check them out HERE.


Visit HADA LABO PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

What are you getting from Hada Labo's Lazada Birthday sale?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Such a nice review! I wanna try the facial wash 😍 gonna try this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)