February 2021 Beauty Favorites + An exciting new video series!

Hola, Beshies! Just quickly sharing with you my favorites for last month plus an exciting news; I'm running late on my workout and I don't want to miss it; I want to start and maintain my momentum because 2021 is all about reclaiming my health, body, and strength!

1. COMMONLABS. DUAL VITA ANTIOXIDANT AMPOULE

- One of the most effective Vitamin C serums I've tried not to mention the gentlest because despite the high concentration of Vitamin C, it did not sting, burn, or irritate my skin. This serum has also lightened my post- acne marks in just two weeks!

2. COMMONLABS. VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING GEL CREAM

- A light, bouncy gel cream that is ideal for our hot weather, but moisturizes well and doesn't evaporate as quickly as other gel moisturizers. Used this for two weeks and my skin looked brighter, more even- toned, and plump- looking!

3. MISE EN SCENE PERFECT SERUM STYLING

- A lightweight oil with a Grapefruit scent; this is another version of one of my most favorite affordable hair serums and what's great about this is it gets absorbed much faster and doesn't feel as oily as the original because it's meant for styling; it helps you achieve a sleek style while protecting the hair strands.

4. PIXI HYDRATING MILKY SERUM

- A great- smelling serum that is lightweight, gets absorbed quickly, and keeps skin soft and dewy even if you don't set it with moisturizer.

5. PIXI HYDRATING MILKY TONIC

- A light, hydrating, alcohol- free toner that's ideal for dry skin and great to use before makeup because it doesn't dry out the skin and provides a hydrating barrier for the rest of skin care and makeup so your skin and makeup look will look and feel moisturized for longer.

6. ANESSA PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN

- A great, new discovery! This lightweight, mattifying sunscreen is great for oily skin and provides a moisturizing feel as well. It's great for oily skin types like mine and I'm looking forward to buying the big one!

That's all and do let me know what your beauty favorites were for the past month.

Now what is this new exciting beauty series I am talking about?

makeup and motivation the beauty junkee morena filipina beauty blog
So I decided to start this new series called MAKEUP AND MOTIVATION. This is a get-ready-with-me, sit- down type of video where I put on and share looks and talk about motivating topics focused on career, beauty, mindset, goals, relationships, family, spirituality, and the mindset. It's my self- talk on video and through this, I hope to regain my strength, confidence, enthusiasm, grit, persistence, and courage which I have somewhat lost last year and also, to let those who are going through the same thing as me know that they are not alone and we can do this together.

It's on every Thursday of each week and will be uploaded on The Beauty Junkee on Facebook and therealbeautyjunkee on Youtube. I hope you will support the launch of the first episode tonight and to celebrate, I will be doing a giveaway!

See you then; stay beautiful and stay motivated! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wow.. perfect combination talaga tong mga skincare mo maamm ❤️..Ang gaganda ng review! highly recommended din Lalo na sa mga new user😊.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been loving vitamin C serums lately. And yes, there are some that makes me feel that "sting". I will try that Vitamin C serum from commonlabs. Thank you for this review :-)
    By the way, I missed your first episode , but will check on it in YT. Congratulations on your Makeup and Motivation video series Ms. Martha. Please continue to be a tool in emplowering women. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)