Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner: Maskne treatment for as low as P88!

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner review.

PRICE: Soap- P88; Toner- P150

FROM: Free

OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, Shopee, and Lazada

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner morena filipina skin care blog
THE VERDICT:

I've been looking for a really affordable anti- Maskne product since some TBJ Beshies and friends have been asking me about it. While scouring through my piles of skin care products, I have unearthed Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner; I've had these last year and they were excesses from TBJ 11th Mega Anniversary. I decided to try them out and it's been a week and a half since I did. You know what? We've got a winner here, most especially the toner! Check out my review below!

Glupa is a proud Filipino brand and is more known for their Glutathione + Papaya whitening soaps and lotions, and Tito Boy Abunda who once graced their billboards.

Aside from whitening lotions, they also have anti-acne and anti- aging products. Glupa White + Acne Free Skin Solutions/Anti-Acne Solutions collection features a toner and a soap.

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner morena filipina skin care blog
Anti-Acne Solutions Toner ingredients

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions toner features Acne Buster ingredients from Japan and the brand's signature combination of Glutathione and Papaya that will lighten post- acne marks. The formula also features Vitamins C and E.

It didn't say directly what the acne- busting ingredients are, but basing on the ingredients list, the possible acne- fighting ingredients of this toner are Glycolic Acid, Willow Bark extract, Witch Hazel, and Niacinamide. 

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner morena filipina skin care blog

The toner has a no fragrance, but has an alcohol scent due to Denatured Alcohol. Is this alcohol really bad for the skin? In small amounts it is not and the level used for cosmetics is safe. It also depends on your skin type; if you have dry skin, it's best to skip toners and skin care with this ingredient as it may cause excessive dryness and this is why Glupa only recommends this product to oily and very oily skin types.

The toner has a bit of sting, but it isn't uncomfortable or anything; I only feel the sting upon application and after a split second, it's gone.

The toner leaves my face feeling clean and it's good to use on freshly- popped zits because it has disinfecting and drying properties. I just make sure to moisturize my skin right after because it is a bit drying on the skin. It also helps get rid of excess oil and gives my skin a matte feel.

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner morena filipina skin care blog
White + Acne Free Skin Solutions Soap ingredients

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions soap is a face and body cleanser made with the same ingredients as the toner. The soap is cold- processed, which is the best way of making and processing soaps because it ensures that the properties of the active ingredients remain intact as heat processing burns most of these properties away.

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner morena filipina skin care blog
The soap is sealed with plastic inside the box. This is because there are  actually horrible people who open and tamper products, and don't buy them. :/

Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions Soap and Toner morena filipina skin care blog
The soap has a nice ombre color and mild powder scent. It's good for face and body use, but personally, I only use this on my body. I rarely use soaps on my face because it can be quite drying, unless there are a lot of oils or emollient ingredients used. But if you are okay with using soaps on your face, this is a good one because it makes use of Sodium Cocoate in lieu of SLES so it's less drying than regular soaps.

I'm currently dealing with body acne due to stress and I'm happy to report that this soap has somehow minimized that, especially on my shoulders.

Overall, this Glupa Anti-Acne Solutions line is a great, budget- friendly basic skin care line that will help fight maskne and mild to moderate acne. I really enjoyed using the two!

GLUPA ANTI-ACNE SOLUTIONS SOAP AND TONER RATING

Please visit I AM GLUPALICIOUS on Facebook for more info.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This is so interesting! wanna try this local brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, mukang effective nga. Kinis nyo na po ulit eh. Matry nga, sana humiyang din.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)