March 2021 Beauty Favorites

 

I shot this last week and I believe around that time, the heat index reached 41 degrees in Pasay City. Grueling. Imagine if everything's operating normally and there's no pandemic; heat index would have been through the roof. I really hope something immediate can really be done to slow down global warming.

Anyway, those are my musings for the day. Just dropping by to share with you my favorites for the month of March 2021.

1. GLUPA WHITE ACNE SOLUTIONS SKIN CARE

- In my quest for affordable maskne products, I found Glupa. These are some samples I got from last year's TBJ 11TH Mega Anniversary. Glupa's acne solutions toner and soap have AcneBusters technology from Japan and Glutathione and Papaya to help lighten dark spots left behind by acne. These are non- drying and are pretty much effective in helping me control maskne!


- One of my best beauty discoveries this quarantine is menstrual pants; such a lifesaver in times when my period is at its heaviest-no need to worry about leaks and multiple pad changes. The first brand I used is Charmee; I like that it's affordable and does the job. Will surely incorporate menstrual pants in my period routine from now on!

3. HIMAWARI HAIR TREATMENT OIL

- At first, I thought that this hair treatment looked heavy and greasy, but indeed, don't judge a book by its cover. I have tried it a few nights ago and aside from being lightweight, it has made my hair unbelievably soft and smooth! It's goodbye dryness and flyaways with this one!

5. PHYSIOGEL CALMING RELIEF A.I. RESTORING LIPID BALM

- Because of the heat, I've developed a really red, irritating rash on the underside of my breasts. And then it got really dry so I decided to moisturize it every day as part of my healing regimen. The lotion I have used is Physiogel's A.I. balm that a lot of friends swear by because of its true and lasting moisturizing properties. Aside from keeping the jubblies moisturized, the lotion actually helped my rashes heal faster! Awesome!

Those were my faves last month. What are yours?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wowww!!,im so interested po miss Martha bout menstrual pad,,maybe one day tingin ako sa goceri..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to try the glupa. Nagka maskne din po kasi ko 12hrs nakasuot ng mask sa work. Thanks for recommendation Ms. Martha ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)