Charmee Menstrual Pants: Heaven- sent for very heavy red days!

Charmee Menstrual Pants review, price


PRICE: P50.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, and Charmee on Shopee


Charmee Menstrual Pants review price morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

I have irregular period, but when I get it, the first two- three days are like rivers in spring; THE FLOW IS ABUNDANT lol. The first two- three days of my period, I can go through an overnight pad twice in the span of 3-4 hours. On top of that, I would still get leaks and stains on my underwear, pajamas, and the sheets, plus I'd have to allot time to wash underwear because I always run out in the first two- three days of my period.

That is until I discovered menstrual pants.

I received a pack of Charmee Menstrual Pants around two weeks ago. It's not the first time I encountered such period paraphernalia as I've bought one from Kotex before, but never got around to using it (I'll do a comparison with Charmee soon). I got my period last week so I thought it was the perfect time to try if menstrual pants will be my BFF on the heaviest days of my period.

So how was it? Check out my review.


Charmee Menstrual Pants review price morena filipina beauty blog
Charmee's Menstrual Pants comes in S, M, and L sizes, and has 2 pants in one pack. Each pair of pants is hygienically wrapped in their own plastic pack. 

Charmee Menstrual Pants review price morena filipina beauty blog
So here's what a pair of pants looks like. Nice try for the butterfly design. :D

It's basically disposable underwear with pads on the crotch area. The difference of the pad on menstrual pants versus an overnight pad is the former is much bigger, thicker, and extends longer all the way to the back, almost near the garter line; this provides superior protection and even if you move around, you're assured that the pad will stay in place because it's sewn onto the pants.

Charmee Menstrual Pants review price morena filipina beauty blog
I'm wearing size M, which is recommended for girls with a 29"-35" waist size. My hips are 36" and it fits me nicely. It's a little tight in the beginning, but gradually during wear, as you move around, the hems start to feel much more loose, thus it feels much more comfortable to wear. It's pretty sturdy and doesn't rip or tear during sleep or during wear, but I tore the garter part once when I carelessly pulled it up my waist so piece of advice, be gentle when putting it on.

The body feels breathable because it's sheer cotton, but the pads feel quite thick. It can be a bit uncomfortable to wear especially during summer so I only wear this before going to bed.

Overall, I'm happy I discovered this product. Finally, goodbye uncomfortable sleeping positions, clothing and bed stains, and frequent changing of pads and washing undies during my heaviest days! Such a great period hack!

Have you tried this already? Share your thoughts about the product!

CHARMEE MENSTRUAL PANTS RATING

Please visit CHARMEE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I'm an avid user of charmee products, but this variant is new to me! Gonna try these when I have my red days 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi naman malakas yun sken pero sa friend ko grabe, diaper pang baby gamit nya hehe. I will recommend this to her. Thanks 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sa pagreview ng mga product Ms. Martha. Pinapagaan mo tlaga buhay namin haha. 💋

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)