Sephora Philippines haul!

Sephora Philippines haul morena filipina beauty blog

My Sephora goodies are here! I decided to try out a couple of new skin care products plus we've got the newest products from KVD (formerly Kat Von D Beauty). Eek! I'm excited! Let me share my haul below!


Sephora Philippines haul morena filipina beauty blog
KVD's newest products are glow- inducing, skin- enhancing, dimension- creating products called Modcon and XO Lip Gloss.

Modcon Liquid-Gel Blush is a delicious jelly blush that's pigmented, hydrating, and leaves a dewy finish on the skin; it can be used under or over makeup and it won't cause foundation to move because of its fast- melting texture. It comes in 4 jellicious shades

XO Lip Gloss is a medium color coverage, extreme lipgloss in a comfy, lightweight finish. It comes in KVD's signature Crème Brûlée fragrance, making it even more luscious and tempting. It comes in 7 shades.

Sephora Philippines haul morena filipina beauty blog
And here's my skin care haul from Sephora! Trying out some new stuff from their wide array of brands. Sephora Philippines has a lot of equally interesting brands and consumers like me sometimes tend to stick to brands that are promoted by influencers so it's nice to try and discover new brands every once in a while. Because who knows? I might discover a potential new favorite or amazing product!

Here are some that caught my eye: Dr. Dennis Gross Pore Perfecting Moisturizer because I have noticed that my skin looks a bit textured and my pores look more prominent. Saturday Skin Yuzu Vitamin C Sleep Mask because I've heard some good stuff about this brand. Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm because I love cleansing balms and I've read good stuff about Farmacy too. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen because I have read that this is truly invisible and has makeup priming properties. Starskin Orglamic Celery Juice Healthy Hybrid Cleansing Balm, which is a cleansing balm in liquid form, if I'm not mistaken. Interesting! Oh, I also threw in Natasha Moor Kohl It Magic Ultra Long Lasting Eyeliner because I ran out of eyeliner just recently and I feel like using pencil eyeliner for now!

That's all! if you're interested, just go to sephora.ph to check out these products and don't forget to use my code MARTHA at sephora.ph upon check out so you can get 10% discount upon check out.

Visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Yaay!!!nicw haul miss Martha!so love the packaging ng mga gloss,.super shala!😅😍so interested sa mga skin cares collections..esp the moisturizer..Just so love it!,although really can afford to have dat!real talk!!heheheh!!thnks for sharing beb!!goodmornin!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister won the skincare from Sephora last month and I requested her to give it to me hahahaha I am excited to try the supergoop and Dr Dennis gross.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)