SEPTEMBER 2021 BEAUTY FAVORITES

I did a round up of my favorite beauty finds for the month of September and I came up with these. Didn’t expect I’d love Hyaloo so much!

1. HYALOO SKIN CARE

- The newest skin care brand under Ever Bilena. Hyaloo is a Hyaluronic Acid based skin care with Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid. This is a very hydrating skin care range and I love its signature soft floral scent. It’s also very soothing to the skin and perfect for those who dislike heavily- fragranced, mildly- stinging skin care.

2. K-PALETTE REAL LASTING EYEBROW PENCIL

- Rediscovered my love for this product again and I’m glad that the formula has been newly- improved. This has been really handy last month when my family was struck with COVID and the entire month has been so hectic as it instantly gives my face a decent, pretty look.


- A nice, lightweight setting and retouching powder that instantly perks up my face and evens out my skin tone without the heavy, cakey feel. Love using this for all- around retouching, blotting, and as instant complexion makeup before a zoom meeting!

What were your beauty favorites last month?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Uy Hyaloo I am so excited to try it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the skincare, I just emptied my all time fave Celeteque facial wash

    and for makeup, been into brow products most of the time pakiramdam ko okay na itsura ko basta nakakilay hehehe, still lovin my mary kay brow pencil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting skincare products from EB! Have you tried skincare from Careline Ms Martha, Ive heard na made in korea sila (o formulated in korea?)

    K-Palette is the ultimate favorite, kasi dun ako natuto magkilay 🥰

    Ive tried yung MUFE na powder - translucent (I got a sample size from attending a makeup workshop years ago) and very nice sya sa muka maharlika lang 😅

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)