OCTOBER 2021 BEAUTY FAVORITES

 

The sun is out and it's great day to photograph aesthetic photos (sorry, I need to speak like a Gen Z for work :D).

I'll be sharing with you my small and sweet faves for the month of October!


- I'm happy I found this because finally, there is a fermented skin care range that won't break me out! Momopuri is made with Peach Ceramides and Lactic Acid, and this combo has helped give me glowing, smooth skin and even a pinkish glow! The smell is so divine too! Smells like skin care for summer! :D

2. BYREDO BAL D'AFRIQUE EDP

- I am steeped into the world of luxury and niche perfumery and Byredo is one of the brands that are popular lately, thanks to Tiktok and Gen Zs. Bal D' Afrique is one of the brand's most popular fragrances and it's a rich, creamy floral with spontaneous green, aquatic, and oriental notes. A beautiful modern oriental. This scent makes me feel happy whenever I smell it because it makes me want to travel!

3. THE BODY SHOP CAMOMILE DISSOLVE THE DAY

- A multitasking cleansing oil and a new addition to The Body Shop's well- loved Camomile makeup remover range. Dissolve The Day is a mild makeup remover that effectively removes makeup and what I love most about this is it doesn't sting my eyes so I can use it to remove waterproof eye makeup!

That's all for my favorites last month. What are yours?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wow I am imagining the smell of the Momopuri. I love peach and lactic acid 🍑🍑🍑

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try the Momopuri Concentrated Lotion and Gel Cream 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)