February 2022 Beauty Favorites

 

Just dropping by to share my favorites last month; mostly skin care because I decided to curb my spending by forcing myself to stay home the entire month and limited my mall strolls to 2-3 times only; so no reason for me to put makeup on! :D

1. WISHFUL GLOW ENZYME YO GLOW SCRUB

- Another favorite of mine from Huda Beauty's skin care line. Wishful Enzyme scrub is an earth -friendly facial scrub because it makes use of cellulose, a natural exfoliator. It also has AHA and BHA that unclogs and purifies the skin. This is very pleasant to use and a little goes a long way; my skin feels very clean, but not tight after use.

2. GARNIER BRIGHT COMPLETE VITAMIN C SERUM

- One of the most hyped serums in Tiktok and I have experienced why! The serum is very nice, concentrated, hydrating, and most of all, it helped lighten my marks in just 3 days! Wow!

3. GARNIER ANTI-ACNE CLEANSER

- A good, affordable anti-acne facial wash and scrub. It has Salicylic Acid and it helps me get rid of whiteheads easily. Smells good too!


- During the rare times that I'd go out, I would just powder my face, put on some brows, and use mascara. My favorite last month was Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara because it's lightweight, gives me the definition I need, works with my sparse lashes, and can be easily removed.

How about you? What were your favorites last month?

Post a Comment

0 Comments