RAVE: Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin review

Here's a review on Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin.


PRICE:
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Lazada PH, leading department stores

RAVE: Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

A lot of people with sensitive skin always have a hard time finding a sunscreen that will not cause a breakout or trigger an allergic reaction. I don't have sensitive skin, but my ninang has and I know her struggles when it comes to finding skin care products that work for her sensitive skin; it's like a never-ending trial and error for them!

Last year, I discovered Anessa Perfect UV Milk and I'm in love! Since then, Anessa has been my go- to sunscreen for everyday because of its super lightweight and long- lasting texture. And late last year, I received the for Sensitive Skin versions of the Perfect UV range. I'm happy to report that finally, there's more sunscreen options for Filipinas with sensitive skin and these will be my go- to in times when my skin is feeling sensitive!

RAVE: Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin review morena filipina beauty blog
Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Whitening Gel for sensitive skin has the three following variants:

PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN MILD MILK- has SPF 50 PA++++ and moisturizing ingredients. Great for kids and babies too. Great for face use.

PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN MILD GEL- has SPF 50 PA++++ and moisturizing ingredients. Great for kids and babies too. Great for face and body use.

WHITENING UV SUNSCREEN- has SPF 50 PA++++ and skin care ingredients namely Tranexamic acid for whitening, Green Tea extract as antioxidant, and Yellow Flower extract that helps prevent photoaging. Great for face and body use.

RAVE: Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin review morena filipina beauty blog
Personally, I love using Perfect UV Sunscreen Milk because I loved the original; it doesn't make me oily and at the same time, lasts long and keeps my skin feeling supple. For the body, I use Moisture UV Sunscreen Mild Gel. Both products have moisturizing ingredients, but in my opinion, if you want something lighter, go for Moisture UV Sunscreen Mild Gel; Perfect UV Sunscreen Milk has a silicone feel, which some might find to be heavy on the skin.

I fell in love with this product because I was able to prove that this is really great for sensitive skin: I went to a rally last Sunday and the day prior, my skin was feeling sensitive: it was painful to touch and would react even to a basic moisturizer. I was worried that my skin would react badly to the Anessa sunscreens the next day so I was thinking of skipping it, but I knew that I would bake under the sun the next day, thus sunscreen usage was mandatory.

I wore it and I was quite pleased because my skin didn't react at all! No stings, no itch, no redness, no uncomfortable feeling. It's genuinely made for sensitive skin! The products last long too and they didn't feel heavy on the skin.

I highly recommend this! If you're looking for a high quality sunscreen that's perfect for sensitive skin, but not too expensive at the same time, try this!

Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen review HERE.

Have you tried this already? What's your favorite Anessa sunscreen?

ANESSA PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN FOR SENSITIVE SKIN RATING

Please visit ANESSA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

0 Comments