July 2022 beauty favorites

 

July 2022 beauty favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Hola! Sharing with you some of my favorites last month. It's quite a lot, NGL, because I traveled last month and events are starting to come back, thus I started using more and more products again, especially makeup!

1. MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY FULL COVERAGE POWDER FOUNDATION

- A pretty good discovery! I just picked this up because I was running out of powder foundation and it turned out to be a pretty good product! Coverage is medium to full, it makes my face look smoother, feels lightweight on the skin, and doesn't look flat matte. Good staying power as well!

2. NIPPON CLEAR FINISH LASH GLUE

- I was looking for a great alternative to my Bohktoh lash glue because this is the best lash glue for me and it's always out of stock so I decided to explore options and I landed on Nippon's Clear Finish Lash Glue. This one's a gem! It's very tacky, dries clear, and has a very strong hold!

3, DEONAT PAPAYA MINERAL DEODORANT

- I picked this up as my travel deo because I liked how easy it is to use plus people are raving about this on Tiktok. It's actually a pretty good product! It does not leave any stain on clothing, dries up fairly quickly, has no strong fragrance, and I kinda' noticed that my pits are looking brighter when I started using the product. A must try!


- My favorite high end sunscreen to date! This SPF range is perfect for oily skin and for our hot humid weather because it's very lightweight, absorbs quickly, plus it doesn't leave a crazy white cast!


- A really good, affordable, local powder! It yields medium coverage, has good oil control, and doesn't look dry when applied. Feels comfortable on the skin too!

6. MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL SKY HIGH MASCARA

- A really good mascara! This lengthening and volumizing mascara improves your lashes without the clumps and spider lashes look. It's very waterproof as well and feels amazingly lightweight on the lashes.

What were your favorites for the past month?

Post a Comment

0 Comments