Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser: a tough yet gentle facial wash!

Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser review, price, demo


PRICE: P2,000
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Drunk Elephant SM Megamall, Look At Me SM Aura and SM MOA

Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser: a tough yet gentle facial wash morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

By now, I think we all know that a facial wash can make or break the condition of your skin since it's the very first thing that touches your face in a skin care routine. That's why modern skin care formulas have started making more skin- friendly facial wash formulas in order to cope with the ever evolving demands and knowledge of consumers.

I'm normally okay with any regular and affordable facial wash, but on occasions when I feel like splurging on it (and why not? As mentioned, this product can make or break your skin's condition!), I would definitely go for Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser; this tough and gentle facial wash is perfect for oily and sensitive skin types!

Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser: a tough yet gentle facial wash morena filipina beauty blog
Ingredients

Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly Cleanser is a facial cleanser with a blend of mild surfactants, Glycerin, and Cantaloupe extracts that dissolves makeup, cleans, and purifies the skin. It's also pH balanced at 5.5 to prevent your skin from losing its precious balance of moisture and oil.

Tough and gentle doesn't seem right to be existing in one phrase, but stay with me on this one. 


Beste No. 9 is truly gentle: mild surfactants, doesn't feel dry and stripping on the skin, fragrance- free, doesn't leave any weird sensation or whatsoever even if you leave it for a minute on your face, and most importantly, no breakouts. At the same time, it is tough: it gives me a really clean face after washing and my face feels genuinely clean even if it doesn't foam a lot; I associate foam with cleanliness, but with this product, it does make you feel the effect so I don't really mind if the formula is low foam.

I have been dealing with breakouts since April and when I switched to this product as my facial foam, I felt that it somewhat helped; the formula isn't compromising my skin at the start of my skin care routine.

I've used one tube for around 2 months at twice to three times a day use; could be longer than that if I alternate it with cheaper facial foams.

If you want a facial wash that feels luxurious, performs, and actually worth splurging on, I highly recommend this. Great for oily and normal skin types, and even sensitive skin because of the mild formula.

DRUNK ELEPHANT BESTE NO. 9 JELLY CLEANSER RATING

Please visit DRUNK ELEPHANT on Facebook form ore information.

Post a Comment

0 Comments