PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: QUEEN HELENE MUD MASQUE WITH NATURAL ENGLISH CLAY


Here's an initial review on QUEEN HELENE MUD PACK MASQUE WITH NATURAL ENGLISH CLAY


PRICE: 329PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: HEALTHY OPTIONS, GREENBELT 5, MAKATI CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: ALL HEALTHY OPTIONS BOUTIQUES


THE VERDICT:


The Peel- Off Mask is the face masque trend nowadays. And as far as style is concerned, I'd like to think that I'm not into the hype, though I've had my share of trying and buying. The thing about peel- off masques is, it feels like I'm in a total Face- Off (yes, I'm talking about the movie) procedure. It dries my skin and my face stings big time right after peeling! I always prefer the rinse- off masks 'cos they feel more moisturizing than the former.


I've been reading about this Queen Helene Face masque in a forum. And apparently, it has a lot of good feedbacks. The one that they are raving about is the Queen Helene Mint Julep masque.


I've chanced upon this one and only tube of Queen Helene masque yesterday in the facial care rack of Healthy Options while my friends and I were shopping for some food and snacks. I bought this though this is not the Mint Julep type. I just want to try it for the sake of trying it. 


The tube's pretty big for 329php so when you come to think of it, the price is not bad at all.


Let's now review the product. Let's see what the rave is all about.


The color of the masque is rosey- beige. And the consistency and texture of the mask is thick, whipped, and creamy. It brought me back to the days where I used to use St. Ives' Mud Mask (Is this still available locally?). But what I don't like about St. Ives' is, I'm always having a hard time rinsing it off of my face!


This masque has a very nice smell. It smelt like an exquisite rose perfume. I love love love anything rose- scented. :)


I also like the fact that it spreads easily. But I apologize for looking like a person with third degree burns in my photo. I really don't have the skills in applying masques evenly. :p


During application. I can feel a wee bit of tingling sensation on my face. But after a a minute, it disappeared. Hmmm... maybe that could be the English Clay at work.


After 3- 4 minutes, the masque starts to tighten a bit. Then it dries off to a chalky finish after 5- 6 minutes. But it doesn't feel too tight, making your face feel as if it's cemented on something. 


After 15 minutes, I rinsed the masque off of my face. And I love the fact that it washes off easily!


Right after washing my face thoroughly with facial foam and water, my face felt really soft and smooth. It feels as if I've had a facial treatment! I've also noticed that my face looked dewy and refreshed after it dried up completely.


I had my masque session two hours ago. And my face still feels soft and smooth! YAY! 


Now I see what the rave is all about. Queen Helene Mask is love! The Beauty Junkee recommends this! Whether you'll try Mint Julep or Natural English Clay, I'm pretty sure any of these variants will impress you!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Great review :) But i hope you post an after picture as well :) Does the after result of your face looks really smooth? Or it just feels that its smooth? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)