MY PERFUME COLLECTION

Coco Chanel said that a woman should wear perfume if she wants to make a lasting impression. And this quote just warrants my obsession for perfumes! Seriously, I am into perfumes right now. I've realized that my stash is overflowing with lippies, and it's time to turn my attention to one of my loves: PERFUME.

My collection is growing, though it might be incomparable to some. But I am so proud and happy with my babies!

Here's a panoramic view of my collection. I would be needing more storage space for my babies in our new house!

I've categorized the perfumes based on "What I feel like wearing" and "What I'm feeling" categories. As we all know, we would always describe the perfumes we want to try in vague descriptions like "Something that doesn't smell like perfume" or "Something Sexy, but simple", and etcetera. And I hope this entry will help!

WHEN I DON'T WANT TO SMELL LIKE PERFUME...

ACCA KAPPA MUSCHO BIANCO- Its crisp, clean scent will remind you of the light, and fragrant aroma of white flowers in bloom. It brings you back to the moment where you get the first whiff of spring. It smells fresh and relaxing. It's good for hubby's use too!

PTISENBON GIVENCHY TARTINE ET CHOCOLAT- When I'm feeling playful, I spritz this on. It just reminds me of my childhood days where I used to frolic and play, and at the end of the day, I'd smell this particular scent on my bathed body. Oh how I miss my childhood!

CLEAN WARM COTTON- Ah, the delicate and warm scent of freshly pressed blankets reminds me of home. When I'm away from home, this scent makes me miss my room so much, therefore making me long for my house more. And you never thought that detergent and fabric conditioner would make lovely music together as a perfume!

CLEAN SHOWER FRESH EDP- Definitely, this is the Clean scent that tops my list! Soap was reintroduced in a whole new level. It smells sudsy, fresh, and CLEAN! It reminds me of my favorite foaming bath soap by Rugrats. :)

WHEN I WANT TO BE SWEET, FLIRTY, AND JOYFUL...

JEANNE BY LANVIN EDP- My go- to scent because it fits my standards for perfumes. Sweet, light, and fresh. Not too overpowering, but still leaves a lasting impression.

ANNA SUI SECRET WISH EDT- Though it smells like D&G, Secret Wish has an allure of its own. It smells sweeter and less acidic than D&G. And it settles to a light- hearted floral that smells refreshing, according to those who got a whiff of this scent on me.


WHEN I WANT TO BE IN A ROMANTIC MOOD...

HUGO BOSS XX EDT- Hugo Boss, for me, has some of the best- smelling strong floral perfumes. The notes are strong, yet they are not irritating and are very wearable. XX puts me in a more grown up mood whenever I'm wearing this scent.

RALPH LAUREN ALWAYS YOURS EDP- It definitely puts you in a romantic mood. Thanks to the lingering fresh rose note. FYI, Rose- scented perfumes puts you in a romantic and sensual mood.

JO MALONE NECTARINE BLOSSOM HONEY COLOGNE- I have yet to review this one. Just a gist of my review: This unique- smelling scent suits a woman! It smells light, and the honey note gives this a bit sweetness, which makes the entire scent great.

WHEN I'M FEELING SEDUCTIVE, WOMANLY, AND SEXY...

HELENE RANCE- One of the rarest perfumes that I have. A bit of history. Helene Rance Parfums Paris used to manufacture perfumes for the family of Napoleon Bonaparte. And this classic scent has a classic- looking bottle to complete the vintage allure of this perfume! Review for this one coming up as well.

LOLITA LEMPICKA EDP- The seductive, mysterious, yet simple muse that is Lolita. Whenever the Lolita in me wants to be unleashed, I reach for this.

CHANEL N5 EDP- The classic all- time favorite. It is one of the perfumes that defined elegance and style. It's good to own a statement piece. If I were to describe this scent, it would only be in one word: ELEGANT.

THERE GOES MY POST! HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCENTS?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I appreciate your effort for sharing this type information. It proved to be very advantageous to me and others. Perfume is suitable during humid and hot days as sweating profusely gives body odor, and preventing this can be conveniently done by spraying an adorable scent. Perfumes normally last for more than 12 hours whereas colognes last for two to three hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap perfume: glad it helped you. :) Thanks for the additional info as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, where did you buy the Lolita Lempicka perfume? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking times three na yung collection mo, Martha. Wish you could do a post on your updated collection.

    BTW, I love your selection of non-perfume scented fragrances. Definitely my go-to kinda scent!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)