PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMAN HEART NATURE SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL

Here's an initial review on HUMAN HEART NATURE SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL

PRICE: 120PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: MERCATO NIGHT MARKET
OTHER LOCATIONS: HUMAN HEART NATURE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTORS; RUSTAN'S SUPERMARKET; BEAUTY BAR

DESCRIPTION (TAKEN FROM HUMANHEARTNATURE.COM):

Radiant, soft skin touched by the sun! Our premium, cosmetic-grade Sunflower Beauty oil is packed with vitamins A, D & E to help fight wrinkles and naturally protect skin from infections and irritants. Best applied to the sensitive under-eye area. Many customers, including our Global Ambassador, Hollywood actress Rachel Grant, use this a make-up remover too. And due to Sunflower oil's properties, it can also help lighten dark circles under eyes and even stretch marks with daily use! A final tip - Rachel Grant likes to take a drop of it, rub it all over her palms then run her hands through her hair to add healthy-looking shine and vigor to her hair every morning. Is there anything our Beauty Oil can't do?!

THE VERDICT:

Soap and water are not enough to thoroughly clean skin. Deep- seated dirt is the number one cause of acne. Make- up removers are recommended for use prior to washing so your face is twice as clean before hitting the sack.

Make- up removers come in cream and oil forms. The most popular nowadays would be the oil- type, since it provides moisture to the skin even after rinsing. Some of the go- to brands for Filipinas when it comes to cleansing oils are Shu Uemura and Etude House. Cleansing oils are non- greasy, and are chock- full of moisturizing ingredients that promise a healthier and smoother skin. And they do not come at a cheap cost. So for beauties on a budget like me, we are better off with good ol' baby oil.

High- grade beauty oils are slowly penetrating into the skin care scene. Studies have shown that high- grade and natural essential oils provide maximum and effective results because the natural properties of these oils have not been tampered and altered. Natural oils are pressed and preserved as is, without using any additives and chemicals. These used to be ingredients in different skin care and cosmetic products. Thanks to science, you can now use these beauty oils in their purest form.

Sunflower oils are the most widely used beauty oils today. Sunflower oils have concentrated amounts of Vitamin C, D, and E, all of which are essential to a healthy skin. According to worldwidehealth.com: "Sunflower oil is obtained from the seeds of the sunflower plant, and is very helpful in relieving skin irritations such as acne." No wonder as to why the Sunflower is called the "Happy Flower".

Enter Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil.

My friend swears by it. According to her, after a month of using the HHN Sunflower Oil as a make- up remover gave her clearer and smoother skin. I did believe her 'cos I know how acne- prone her skin is. And right now, she's finally enjoying the skin that she thought she would never have. I even saw her hoard for these beauty oils in one of our trips to her trusted distributor.

A crappy diet, bad sleeping habits, and hormonal changes are the culprits behind my pimples. I'm not used to having pimples. Right now, I have some on my forehead and right cheek. And I am considering this as a breakout. My Eskinol Dermaclear- C is not doing enough to get rid of these pimples. It dries a pimple, then another one pops out of nowhere. As I was pondering on different ways to get rid of pimples, I suddenly recounted my friend's story about HHN's Sunflower Beauty Oil.

In one of my Friday pig- out trips to Mercato Night Market, I passed by a stall that sells locally- made organic skin care products. I saw the last bottle of the Sunflower Beauty Oil hidden amongst the huge bottles of toners and facial washes. So I spent my last 120php on this instead of getting a milk tea.

It's been a week since I started using this. My initial observations are: 1.) It's non- greasy. It's at par with Shu Uemura's cleansing oils in terms of quality. 2.) It really does heavy duty cleansing. No trace of brown streaks from foundation on my towel whenever I use this before rinsing. 3.) Smells like cooking oil, but I don't mind. At least I know that there is no perfume in it. 4.) After rinsing my face with facial foam and water, my skin felt soft and smooth. The moisture provided by the oil persisted even after rinsing.

I tried using this once on my under eyes. Amazingly, my under eyes felt smooth the next day. Maybe if I continued doing it, my under eyes may have shown visible signs of diminishing dark circles.

Since I've been using it as my make- up remover, the tiny bumps on my right cheek were flattened. UH-MA-ZING. And now, I only have to rid of the dark marks caused by it. I'm pretty sure it's the Sunflower oil working its magic on my skin.

I will give this a shot as a treatment oil by applying it on my pimples and under eyes. I'll get back to you guys when I see visible results. Let's see if indeed, this is miracle in a bottle!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Human Nature have other amazing products as well. And they're all organic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. senorita: yes. I also love their hand and foot salves. I want to try more organic products. :) I'm slowly making the switch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super love Human Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil. Me use this everyday for the past 3 months, and super galing talaga. A must try: their organic shampoos :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)