WHAT I'M LOVIN: Celeteque's Hydration Facial Wash+Review

Here’s an initial review on Celeteque Hydration Facial Wash

PRICE: Around P250.00+
PLACE BOUGHT: FREE
OTHER LOCATIONS: Leading supermarkets, Watson’s, Mercury Drug


THE VERDICT:

My only memory of Celeteque is this facial wash. Back then, it only came in a tube, and was the only product carried by the brand. It was only during the Celeteque event that I’ve found out that Celeteque already grew into a full- blown skin care line with specific products to address any skin type and skin concern.

The Hydration Line is intended for people suffering with dry, flaky, and cracking skin. The products from the said line are infused with mineral- rich water that are known to hydrate skin and restore lost moisture.


This is also my most favorite product from the brand. I use it alternately with my VMV Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash. It has the feel of an expensive facial wash. It’s low- foam and fragrance- free, and it keeps skin visibly hydrated after you pat your face dry with a towel. A little goes a long way, and I did not experience any breakouts during my usage, and it does not aggravate my oily skin condition. It leaves my skin soft too!

So how does it compare with VMV's Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash? Aside from being cheap, Celeteque's Hydration Facial Wash is also oil- free and non- comedogenic. But when it comes to oil reduction, I'd have to give it to VMV. Celeteque does not take away the excess oilies on my facial skin surface. But at least it does not induce my pores to produce more oil.
If you have mild to severe dry skin, you should opt for hydrating products to get rid of the irritating ‘cracking’ feeling on your skin. I’m happy to report that there’s a very affordable and effective product for peeps out there with dry skin!

My mom is a fan too. In fact, she took all the Hydrating Facial Washes from my Celeteque loot bag. :p

Oh if you're going to ask me which one I like best, I'd still go for VMV because I swear by its oil- controlling properties. But this works well on me too. At least I have a go- to brand in case I don't even have a budget for a 500- peso facial wash.

*Celeteque Hydration Facial Wash comes in 60 and 100ml tubes too.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. i just bought this and i'm loving it! it's really moisturizing and the price is cheap.

    i actually had a bad experience from the previous line of celeteque and it gave me breakouts BIG TIME!

    when i saw this new product i decided to give them another chance and i am not disappointed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. janelle: thanks for sharing dear! maybe they've reformulated the whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I was in Highschool this was my fave facial wash ever,I discovered this in a drugstore together with the moisturizer.I was always on a look out for new products that's why on the first sight of this,I immidiately buy eventhough I had no idea of what the company is or for what skintone it is suited(LOL,that's how I'm so hungry to try new products).Goodthing,this works well for me,well I've tried others but I return for this one.I'm using this together with the moisturizer that I've known when I was in a tight-budget mode(back in highschool,they have in sachet variant that was sold for only 15 pesos,how I wish they returned it so that many ladies can try it).Well so far,my face didn't change so much I still look like a highschool,im wondering if I should be thankful to Celeteque or maybe its in the genes:)Well,I think both!I've tried joining Celeteque's photo contest(to show how much I love their product) but I failed.Here's my non-winning pic,(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150302705059814&set=a.10150302704994814.353653.34855419813&type=3&theater)im sad when I didnt win because I think I deserve to win.But it's Ok,i think my only low points it that I'm not holding any dermoscience line which is one of the criteria and my caption was not that good..(but,based on the face and condition of skin I think I should win(hehe,what do you think Ms.Martha?...you can see other contestant as well)...k,im sorry for this long comment,nakarelate kasi ako sa post mo today..thank you for reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. arra: hello dear! thank you for sharing. :)

    Hey, I think your picture's awesome. :) It's just that God decided to give the prize to someone else-- someone who needs it the most. :) Just think that there is something better in store for you--always. Because God will never ever fail and disappoint us. :)

    Hope it helped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Celeteque because the first time I used it, I got pimples all over my face. Good thing I recovered after that. Now, I'm so afraid to use Celeteque. hehe.. But if it's a facial wash, I think I would try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi miss martha! is that your name? :)) you are using this though you have oily skin., i really like to try this one rather than the acne line which for oily skin because i think the hydration line is suitable for sensitive skin., don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope these too works for me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I started using this product i think 3 months ago together with a toner and moisturizer but I stopped because I think it did break me out. Im not sure tho if wether of the three broke me out, so I just stopped using them. I have combination skin. An now my whole forehead is full of little red bumps, literally. it looks disgusting. I've switched products but it didnt stop. I dont know what to do anymore. I went back to this product today, but just this facial wash. Do you have any products to recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should I use this facial wash and moisturizer (both hydration line) if i have small amount of pimple?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)