Review: Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme

Here’s an initial review on Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme mascara

PRICE: To Be Updated
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Bobbi Brown Rustan’s Makati and Shangri- La Mall


THE VERDICT:

Lash Glamour Extreme was released in the Peony Python collection last 2011. The Lash Glamour Extreme in Plum was only available for a limited time, while the black shade became part of the permanent line.



The tube is made of metal with a matte black paint.


Here’s the mascara wand. The bristles are made of plastic, and widely spaced from each other. Lengthening mascara wands are less packed compared to volumizing ones.

Check out how effective it is when it comes to lengthening.


Bare lashes


First Coat


Second coat.


Third coat. Tadah! Sky high lashes! I have noticed that it can also thicken lashes.
I’m not really into lengthening mascaras, as I need more volume than length. But hey, I wouldn’t mind having that extra length as long as I’ll have thicker lashes too. And this one does both.

Overall, it’s great. It does not smear on my under eyes and lids during wear. The formula is awesome because whenever I’m using this one and I curl my lashes during midday, the curl stays put!

I will probably buy this again, but I am already so contented with Maybelline. On my splurge day, why not? If I’d purchase another mascara from Bobbi Brown, I’d probably try a volumizing one.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Amost the same with the maybelline's wand. Even the effect on your lashes Ms.Martha, it is very convincing that it is thickening and make your lashes look longer. Thou, mas affordable at budget friendly ang Maybelline. But this one is great thou. Approve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lashes look luscious martha!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! I am so contented with Maybelline MAgnum/ Colossal too...but sometimes I cannot help myself still..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a fan of mascara before.. but it's actually my goal to buy a mascara this year since I want to look like I have longer lashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and if ever I want one from Bobbi Brown.. :) so excited for this goal.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)