LOTD: Warm and Cozy


It has been a while since I posted an outfit blog post so here's one. :)

 TOP: Mango
BOTTOM: Top & Bottom

 ACCESSORIES: Pinkbox, SM Accessories, Forever21

 SHOES: Feretti
BAG: Louis Vuitton

I am definitely loving my new, ferosh platforms from Feretti. It's so high yet so comfy to walk on!

Excuse me. Vain shot. :D

The sweater kept me warm in cold places, and the teeny weeny shorts allowed me to cool down in warm areas. Hope you like this ensemble! :)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

11 Lovely Thoughts

  1. great way to tone down the sexiness of the shorts..love your shorts..where did you get them..I am a "short" girl too..love shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the necklace, simple but elegant looking. Nice post!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the ferreti shoes! ang gondo :)

    gusto ko ren mag sweater kaso grabe kasi ang humid ng place naten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fierce lang ng shoes! Ang cute ng combination ng colors~ luveet!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Sexy but still decent. Love the combo :) Those shoes are to die for, literally lol!

    -Jaja of Beauty Colada
    ♥Join my Christmas Giveaway HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple, chic and gorgeous martha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!