Sharing my small set of favorites for the month of November! Of all my favorites, I think this is the set that I've used consistently, as in every single day for the past month. More about these hit products after the break!
INGLOT FREEDOM PALETTE
- I love that this palette can house almost all the things I need to perk up my complexion, not to mention the products are that good! This set contains a concealer, blush, brow powder, and eyeshadow. It's so slim and handy!
- My most favorite drugstore conditioner to date because really, its hair softening effect is really worth the attention. It cuts my detangling and combing time in half!
THE BALM EN ROOT HAIR SHINE SERUM
- This super concentrated (but never heavy) hair leave- in has a nice, energizing tropical scent, and makes a great softener and frizz- tamer. Works just as nice as Kerastase Elixir Ultime!
PHILOSOPHY AMAZING GRACE EDT
- Like what one friend said, Amazing Grace is AMAZING. This heavenly fragrance makes me smell super fresh and dainty, and staying power is very good for an EDT!
THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EX ANGEL SKIN POWDER PACT and MAC PRO LONGWEAR FOUNDATION
- Last month, my routine was pretty much like this: Boxing Gym-Work-Events. For my training sessions, I dust The Face Shop's Angel Skin face powder onto my skin. For a very affordable powder, it's pigmented and lasts pretty long. For work and events, my go-to foundation lately is MAC Pro Longwear because it yields full coverage, but feels so light.
That's all for my faves! What were your favorite beauty products last November? Share! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.