Hola! Just a quick post before you hit the sack tonight. I'm sharing my last batch of product favorites for the past year. ;)
December was all about simplicity for me because I made it my fitness month-I had to make up for all the workout days I lost, thus I was almost always wearing very light makeup. I was also thankful for last month because my skin got that much needed rest from all that heavy makeup!
More about my tiny set of favorites after the break!
- Had a few cold sore outbreaks last month due to sleepless nights and endless parties, and I found this ointment really effective in healing them. In two days flat, my cold sores are gone.
- After working out, my body gets too dehydrated that it manifests on my lips (hello cracks and uncomfortable dryness). To alleviate dryness and to give my lips a hint of color to boot, I used Inglot's Sleeks Cream-I liked it so much because it's so easy to use and fits perfectly in my gym bag.
- After working out, I definitely have to take a shower and The Cream Factory's Bath Cream was my favorite body wash because it smells really nice and cleans thoroughly, but doesn't leave my skin dry.
4. DKNY BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM EDT
- Although I hate to admit it, I don't take a bath right after working out just because I dislike dressing up and doing my makeup in a place other than a bedroom. Besides, the gym I go to is not conducive to such activities. I found this fragrance delicious enough to mask my sweaty aroma (lol) and it's so uplifting too!
5. OLAY AQUACTION LONG LASTING HYDRATION GEL
- Finally found my favorite drugstore moisturizer, albeit it's not available locally. :( Met this baby during my trip with Olay in Sydney and I've been using it ever since. It's so soft, so nice to use, and the smell is very relaxing. I love it because it sinks in quickly and works well underneath makeup. I gotta get me some backups!
6. PHILOSOPHY PURITY MADE SIMPLE 3-IN-1 CLEANSER FOR FACE AND EYES
- The last thing I wanna do after working out is go through my usual skin care routine (which takes time). Boxing and Strength and Conditioning (my current workouts) could really wipe my arse off so thankfully, I have this product that takes away makeup and cleanses my face in one go.
That's all! Good night, folks. :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.