Today's FMF couldn't have been more perfect for the incoming weekend as it's all about RELAXATION! Today, I'm going to tell you all about my favorite places to get a massage. :) Question is from Aila.
Can you share your favorite spas? I'm not really into this, but I think I need it more now due to stress! Would appreciate your suggestions!
Photo Credit: peacetreehealing.com
Thanks for the question! I'm not really a spa hopper because if I find a spa that gives me a damn good massage, I tend to stick to it. I've tried a few though and here they are-so far, these are the top five spas that have been really giving me a good time and most of all, a good massage. Click READ MORE for my list.
Photo Credit: pinoypresyo.com
LASEMA JIM JIL BANG
- Aside from the good massage, super clean amenities, and ginormous space, I love Lasema because of its unique Jim Jil Bang concept-Jim Jil Bang is 'Dry Sauna' and Lasema is the only spa that offers it in the country, I think. They have four Jim Jil Bangs, each featuring a particular theme and offering particular health benefits. My favorite is the Ice Room because it's literally a frozen room and there are white Christmas lights all over-every time I'm in there, it always feels like I'm in a Christmas-y place. :D
Lasema is located in 7232 Malugay Street Bel-Air, Makati
Photo Credit: pinoypresyo.com
- Before I got hooked on Fitness, I'm usually good with one spa trip on a monthly basis, but lately, I've been needing it more often, like two to three times a month, in order to re-align my body and help my muscles recover from my workouts. Thank God for Nuat Thai, which is probably the best and most affordable day spa in the metro, I can have a massage often whilst still sticking to my budget.
Photo Credit: ebuyphils.com
- A classic! The Spa is one luxurious spa that I love going to because their amenities are drop- dead beautiful (especially the one in The Fort) and their pricing is just right.
Photo Credit: ensogo.com.ph
NEO DAY SPA
- Sometimes, The Spa can get too crowded in The Fort, not to mention reserving a slot is simply impossible especially on weekend-thank God there's Neo Day Spa as an alternative. What I like about Neo Day Spa is that their area has this 'secret' feel to it and of course, the massage is pretty good. Also, their pricing is not that affordable, but not that expensive.
- This spa is also a unique one because of the following: They offer wellness package so that's a spa treatment with matching healthy meal (yes, a meal!) and you can also choose which spa music you want to hear! And of course, the massage is pretty amazing-you should try the Gemstone massage!
That's all and this post just made me crave for another Swedish Massage treatment! Have a relaxing weekend, everyone! :D
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to email@example.com or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.