Photo Credit: styleoholic.com
Hear ye, hear ye, announcing this year's Beauty Trends straight from the runways and top lifestyle resources. Click READ MORE and check out this year's top Beauty trends!
- This classic look takes center stage in this year's Spring and Summer makeup looks. Oh, yay, that means I'm "in" this year because to be honest, this is the only eye makeup look I put on all the time!
A Pop Of Colored Eyeliner
- Spring and Summer may be all about being fresh- faced, but this doesn't mean you can't swipe on a neon green or electric blue eyeliner to break a monotonous look. Trust me, a pop of colored eyeliner looks gorgeous on clean makeup!
Clean, Fresh, Barely There Makeup
- 2015 wants us to challenge our skin care habits and routines with this look: Minimal foundation, skin that projects through makeup, and just a touch of bronzer to warm up the complexion.
- Marsala may be the color of the year, but even beauty experts agree that it's not a favorable color for the eyes, unless you have the guts to pull it off. Purple is the closest thing to sporting this year's IT color on the eyes!
A Rockin' Lip Color
- Especially Orange lipsticks! This look will never go out of style and we'll be seeing more of it once more this 2015. Time to hoard grandma's vintage orange lippies!
Clean, Solid Winged Line
- Say goodbye to Graphic Eyeliner looks because the classic, clean winged line is back!
Photo Credit: Google
- Tousled, semi- combed, wispy, sticking out hair-yes, it's one of 2015's fashionable statements for your crowning glory. This is my staple hair look! :)
Photo Credit: eazyfashion.com
LOB (Long Bob)
- To put some sense into your Messy Hair look, try a neat cut like LOB, an acronym for Long Bob. Not everyone can sport short hair, but surprisingly, this modern take on the classic Bob looks good on almost anyone!
Photo Credit: fashionista.com
- Sounds like a product straight from Dragon Ball Z, eh? Currently a potential beauty superstar in Korea and a bomb waiting to explode in the other parts of the globe, a Finisher acts as a sealant for all the skin care products you have just applied and is used specifically during daytime. Is it a primer? Nope. Is it a moisturizer? Nah. Is it an SPF product? Na-uh. It's a Finisher, a product all on its own. I'd love to see more of this product in the coming days or months!
Which Beauty Trend for 2015 are you interested in? I'm interested in the Finisher and LOB, but I have to consult my long-hair-since-4-years-old self first before I take the plunge! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.