Instead of resolutions, I decided to have plans for 2015. Because resolutions are often treated as temporary and almost always, we don't really get to fulfill them in the end, whereas plans are more concrete and people associate it with the "Do" energy.
So here are my plans for the first quarter of 2015. I hope to do them all! I claim it!
- Now this one's 90% sure already as my BF and I have planned our itinerary and searched for hotel and airfare deals already. It's going to be our monthsary trip and for me, a birthday gift.
Photo courtesy of telegraph.co.uk
- Oh, to see the Angkor Wat and immerse in its glory! Yeah, that's one of my long overdue travel plans and I hope to go there this year!
Photo Credit: simplicant.com
Launch my business
- Don't want to spill the beans yet, but here's a clue on what my business is all about this year. I just wish that the first half of the year will be favorable for it!
Photo Credit: sheknows.com
Get to 18% Body Fat
- I don't know, but maybe my body fat composition is somewhere around 21 or 20% and getting to 18% is one helluva climb from here. I'm working out in a new gym now by the way, 360 Fitness, for a whole new experience and to hopefully materialize this goal.
Photo Credit: cargurus.com
- I've always been fine with commuting and riding cabs, but due to the rampant taxi- related crimes nowadays and my getting busier schedule, it's high time that I get myself a car. And I don't want it to be just any car-I want a Toyota FJ Cruiser! Yeah! Aim high! :D
Photo Credit: lovetogohappythings.com
A Blog Revamp
- A major design and interface revamp, that is. I'm currently looking for a designer and preparing the funds needed for it too. :)
Photo Credit: beginners-investing.com
Invest, Invest, Invest
- I guess when you get older, you just learn more and more the true meaning of "Strike while the iron is hot" so for this year, I'll give stock market investment a shot.
Photo Credit: minimumcompliance.wordpress.com
52- Week Money Challenge
- Aside from investing, I'll also do this on the side. Money aside, I want to do this to teach myself a thing or two about saving.
That's all for now! What are your plans for 2015? Whatever it is, I hope you will all be successful at it!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.